Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Test Acetate

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
It makes me laugh when its obvious you have no clue that the term "shearing" is used in Pharmacology
Again any Pharmacist, Pharmaceutical rep who pushes injection related items is very familiar with the term "shearing", even a nurse may remember the term in their nursing studies....

It amazes me when people argue about something they know nothing about. Instead of learning something new, you decide instead to tell me I am making up a term. I guess because "google" doesnt give you a direct answer it must be made up.

You can continue to disbelieve but its an actual term....
We will just have to disagree.
I see stuff like this get passed around and it makes me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
My simple thinking is if the hormone can pass through a Tiny syringe filter with no damage then it can pass through that 27g syringe.

I'll even disagree when you say there ok for water base.
Take test suspension for example.... since it's not in a solution just chunks you have to shake to "suspend"...
I would think it would be more likely to lose some of the hormone more so then in an oily solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never mentioned anything about water base....Where are u getting these details from?

Again there are reasons why some medicines are made for small gauge needles and others are not. If all medicines could be delivered by a single gauge needle, there would only be one gauge offered. But then again you are the only one right and everyone else is wrong.....

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I don't know enough about this to comment. However as a believer in science I don't think we should write things off as false just because they sound far fetched. There has to be data on the subject. If I wasn't so busy this week I'd look into it as I've been pinning tren ace with a 29 gauge slin pin and I'd hate to think I was wasting any.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I don't know enough about this to comment. However as a believer in science I don't think we should write things off as false just because they sound far fetched. There has to be data on the subject. If I wasn't so busy this week I'd look into it as I've been pinning tren ace with a 29 gauge slin pin and I'd hate to think I was wasting any.

Dragonfly should reference some data or something to back his claim.
He seems set on arguing it so maybe he can provide some references and the source of the information.
" my pharmacist friend told me" and then even put some imaginary 20% lost does not convince me personally.
I'm still a believer in common since unless I see something to convince me otherwise.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I am not your reference source, like I said go ask your neighborhood pharmacist.....

20% is an estimate, could be more, could be less.....

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
For majority of everything i've alway just used a 23g to suck and 25/26g for injection, and have never had an issue

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I have used slin pins with oil based compounds before. I also use 25ga pins for thicker oils. I like a smooth injection and prefer not to fight the oil through a smaller needle, but I would be curious to see the results of blood testing between the two myself. This would be a worthwhile study

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I am not your reference source, like I said go ask your neighborhood pharmacist.....

20% is an estimate, could be more, could be less.....

What are you basing your estimate on?
Or is it just a guess.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
What are you basing your estimate on?
Or is it just a guess.

Its the guess of a licensed Pharmacist, I assume you could find another Pharmacist who would disagree. Again I am scratching my head trying to understand why there is even an argument here. Either accept the estimate of a licensed pharmacist or dont....Pretty simple. I am not telling anyone to take this estimate and consider it gospel, all I am saying is 1 pharmacist is claiming u could possible lose 20% by using a slin pin due to shearing.....I am certain those who use slin pins (I included) will continue using slin pins. I though will keep in the back of my mind the 20% factor.....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
For a formulation of 100mg/ml, how many actual mg of test ace is in the vial vs. the number of mg of test prop.

I guess what I'm asking is which ester is larger?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
For a formulation of 100mg/ml, how many actual mg of test ace is in the vial vs. the number of mg of test prop.

I guess what I'm asking is which ester is larger?

It's slightly better than Test prop in terms of ester weight, Tommy. Test Ace is 83mg versus Test Prop at 80mg.

Ester Weight:
Base: 100mg
Acetate: 83mg
Propionate: 80mg
Isocaproate: 72mg
Enanthate: 70mg
Cypionate: 69mg
Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Decanoate: 62mg
Undecanoate: 61mg
Undecylenate: 60mg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It's slightly better than Test prop in terms of ester weight, Tommy. Test Ace is 83mg versus Test Prop at 80mg.

Ester Weight:
Base: 100mg
Acetate: 83mg
Propionate: 80mg
Isocaproate: 72mg
Enanthate: 70mg
Cypionate: 69mg
Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Decanoate: 62mg
Undecanoate: 61mg
Undecylenate: 60mg

Thanks Rider! I thought it was something like that, but it's good to see the actual numbers. I haven't run the test ace before. I wonder why the prop ester became the popular ester for short ester test while ace became the popular ester for tren. That is, why don't we see test ace, or tren prop?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic