Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

tesamorelin Visceral fat reduction??

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Doctors are prescribing tesamorelin and many other peptides, at least my TRT doctor is. He prescribed it to me this week along with BPC-157 and a bunch of other crap, but I told him the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. It was like $1200 for 4 months just for the tesamorelin and would have been like $4000 for all the peptides he prescribed.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Doctors are prescribing tesamorelin and many other peptides, at least my TRT doctor is. He prescribed it to me this week along with BPC-157 and a bunch of other crap, but I told him the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. It was like $1200 for 4 months just for the tesamorelin and would have been like $4000 for all the peptides he prescribed.
I may be behind since when did you need an Rx for peptides. If you did fill them is your doctor providing them or are you going to a compound pharmacy

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I may be behind since when did you need an Rx for peptides. If you did fill them is your doctor providing them or are you going to a compound pharmacy
You can still pick them up at research chemical sites, but doctors are providing them as well.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Those prices are INSANELY high and ridiculous.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My apologies I thought that you didn't use GH for one reason or another which is of course none of my business I just thought that you were not a GH person

Now I totally agree if you're going to spend the money GH is the way to go my question was more if you're on GH would adding an additional peptide help? Isis question on another peptide a while back and I think it was Vette said that it wasn't worth spending the money on I can't remember what that peptide was. I just get curious and do as much research as I can find and then come here and see if anybody else has ever experimented. Sometimes I experiment and spend the money sometimes I do a lot of reading and then decide to go in another direction. Always looking for the edge

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I have a difficult time writing coherent responses sometimes. Thinking out loud if I recall between the 2 gh type peptides one stimulates the other supplements(basically). I'm not a gh expert been over 20yrs since I did gh, but my First question would be does external gh suppress pituitary? on GH how long and how much suppresses the pituitary gland? How long until it is back to normal? If suppression happens would either peptide give it a kick start. If you take the one that stimulants while on gh would that prevent shutdown.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Damn I did a search and started wanting some. It is $$$$$. I want some but cannot afford.

Thrawn, I am pretty sure, as I have been told that as we age we release far less GH and at 55+ it is almost nothing so suppression does not matter. For a secretagogue, my hypothesis is it might help the pituitary do more on it's own as it is starting to manufacture more in the presence of the peptide? Think HCG, it stimulates the testes to make test.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
@Tuffoldman here is a study I posted. This is something you can make at home

Maybe that why no one responded that link bring you to pharma drug. Give me a few I'll find study

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=6accf33f-9841-4327-8923-93c42020ef12
Can find the exact one but intravenous L-Arginine w/wo lysine increase gh by 400% if I recall there was a Goldilocks zone on the dose but I'll keep looking for that study. There's plenty out there with oral, the one I'm looking for is a specific intravenous study.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I have heard of Tesamorelin but never looked at what it actually was. I ran across this today https://www.egriftasv.com/en/ (pop-up ad) and was curious if anyone without HIV has anyone luck using this Peptide. I do not have visceral fat like what they are talking but I am sure we all carry some, right?

What is the action that causes it to attack VF versus SubQFat? Most of us want more lean SubQ fat gone but VF is the most unhealthy.

Thoughts?

the dose says 2mg SubQ ed..it cost about $75/5mg. DAMN that's a lot of cash,
Get a body scan done. It tells you exactly what % is VF and what % is sub Q
I love doing them lol I use Volt360 and they have a killer app that holds all your scan history.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic