Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

tesamorelin Visceral fat reduction??

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have heard of Tesamorelin but never looked at what it actually was. I ran across this today https://www.egriftasv.com/en/ (pop-up ad) and was curious if anyone without HIV has anyone luck using this Peptide. I do not have visceral fat like what they are talking but I am sure we all carry some, right?

What is the action that causes it to attack VF versus SubQFat? Most of us want more lean SubQ fat gone but VF is the most unhealthy.

Thoughts?

the dose says 2mg SubQ ed..it cost about $75/5mg. DAMN that's a lot of cash,

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Doing a quick 45 sec read, not the pop up, it looks exactly like hgh. I haven't used gh in 20yrs so I never looked at prices, I don't know if it is more cost effective or not. visceral fat is the easiest fat to loose and is usually the first noticeable fat we loose.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
i believe you're thinking of subcutaneous fat being easty to lose and noticeable. Sub-Q fat sits outside the abdominal wall. Visceral fat is underneath the abdominal wall, cushions the organs and is more difficult to get rid of as well as the only that has the biggest negative impact on your heatlh.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
i believe you're thinking of subcutaneous fat being easty to lose and noticeable. Sub-Q fat sits outside the abdominal wall. Visceral fat is underneath the abdominal wall, cushions the organs and is more difficult to get rid of as well as the only that has the biggest negative impact on your heatlh.
Let me cross chk memory and Google brb 10min

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Let me cross chk memory and Google brb 10min
When I said first noticeable I was picturing men with huge stomachs. Loosing visceral would noticeably shink gut.
When excess visceral fat is burned, the body then begins tackling excess subcutaneous fat. Unfortunately, subcutaneous fat is harder to lose. Subcutaneous fat is more visible, but it takes more effort to lose because of the function it serves in your body.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
From my TRT clinic.

"Tesamorelin is a growth hormone releasing hormone analog that increases IGF-1 levels in menmand women by an average of 181 micrograms/liter. It binds to and stimulates GHRH receptors with similar potency as endogenous GHRH.

It is used alongside Ipamorelin because of the synergistic effects and increased GH release levels. An increase in growth hormone levels. These are naturally released by the pituitary glands, and as your body stops producing the hormone as you age, a supplement, such as Ipamorelin, can naturally help increase those dissipated levels.

Tesamorelin has a host of other benefits including nootropic effects and reducing triglycerides. Tesamorelin has subsequently been shown to decrease carotid intima-media thickness (cIMT) (correlated with high blood pressure), visceral adipose tissue (VAT), and c-reactive protein (CRP). Additionally, Tesamorelin can improve cognitive function for healthy seniors and patients with an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease, due to mild cognitive impairment. Currently, Tesamorelin is the most effective GH releasing peptide on the market."

For the price they are charging, I can get pharma GH.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
GH never did anything for me in the way of fat loss...

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
GH never did anything for me in the way of fat loss...
Yeah, I do not think it is the magic fat eliminator everyone thinks it is. GH, clen, ECA, yohimbine, etc... maybe give you a 5% increase in fat loss on top of cardio, training and being in a caloric deficit. The only ergonomic aids I observed that really speed up fat loss are DNP, T3 and probably tren.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thank you for the replies. Before I post here ever I do some of my own background reading of course because I don't want to waste anybody's time. There's a lot of hype for this peptide since now doctors are prescribing it for HIV patients. I know that nothing better than eating right cardio is going to truly burn off fat long term. I was just interested in anybody's real world experience

I totally understand the use in HIV patients with this visceral fat issue and how the drug may or may not work. I was looking it from a standpoint in the real world with people that actually are healthy, more on the bodybuilding end, and do more than most as far as keeping the physique lean and strong.

Yes of course I'm always experimenting and looking for an edge but not looking for the magic bullet that doesn't exist.

I find it very interesting that GH and anabolics and peptides etc etc have been demonized in the news for decades. Looking back at the baseball scandals and stuff like that and how all the stuff is going to kill you overnight and it's cheating etc etc and now they're selling the stuff as prescriptions for the same thing the bodybuilding world has been using things for years. Because it just comes down to the pharmaceutical companies lobbying to keep as many people from getting stuff without paying their exorbitant prices.

Now another question is if someone is on GH which this is part of the GH chain from what I'm understanding. Would there be any benefit to someone that's already taking gh? For me it looks like it helps your body produce more GH or that part of the GH chain so if you're taking four units of GH already each day I wouldn't think that adding this to the mix would make a significant difference if at all??

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Thank you for the replies. Before I post here ever I do some of my own background reading of course because I don't want to waste anybody's time. There's a lot of hype for this peptide since now doctors are prescribing it for HIV patients. I know that nothing better than eating right cardio is going to truly burn off fat long term. I was just interested in anybody's real world experience

I totally understand the use in HIV patients with this visceral fat issue and how the drug may or may not work. I was looking it from a standpoint in the real world with people that actually are healthy, more on the bodybuilding end, and do more than most as far as keeping the physique lean and strong.

Yes of course I'm always experimenting and looking for an edge but not looking for the magic bullet that doesn't exist.

I find it very interesting that GH and anabolics and peptides etc etc have been demonized in the news for decades. Looking back at the baseball scandals and stuff like that and how all the stuff is going to kill you overnight and it's cheating etc etc and now they're selling the stuff as prescriptions for the same thing the bodybuilding world has been using things for years. Because it just comes down to the pharmaceutical companies lobbying to keep as many people from getting stuff without paying their exorbitant prices.

Now another question is if someone is on GH which this is part of the GH chain from what I'm understanding. Would there be any benefit to someone that's already taking gh? For me it looks like it helps your body produce more GH or that part of the GH chain so if you're taking four units of GH already each day I wouldn't think that adding this to the mix would make a significant difference if at all??
I could be wrong but I just guessing. Who makes money when you get rx for gh? What are the medical justifications a doc may have to provide? What's at risk? Now who can sell peptides? I remember when the hgc diet fad was popular even the chiropractor was selling treatments.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Those are easy questions. Pharmaceutical companies, there is none for an adult so it's about money, every day is a risk but risk/reward for certain things in life are worth it. anyone that has a source to get the material from.

I don't think you are a fan of GH which is fine and I respect that. I am living on borrowed time and am going everything I can to live the best life I can with the time I have left. I like to research drugs and see what the cause and effect might be. Yes, BB'ing related is more interesting but think I know my body better than any doctor that sees me once per year for 10 minutes does.

I've done a lot of drugs/peps/gh/aas over the years not only to "better" myself physically but honestly mentally and currently financially it's kind of something I have to do. Some of you know what I do for a living and understand

Yes, as I said before, I am always looking for an edge. I am in the gym 7 days per week. I am not a gym rat per se but I do something every day.

I just found that this peptide is being sold now as this wonder drug when 5 years ago they mainstream media would have ripped it apart. I also was wondering 1. If anyone has used it and 2. Does it enhance fat loss if you are already taking GH.

Just food for thought

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Those are easy questions. Pharmaceutical companies, there is none for an adult so it's about money, every day is a risk but risk/reward for certain things in life are worth it. anyone that has a source to get the material from.

I don't think you are a fan of GH which is fine and I respect that. I am living on borrowed time and am going everything I can to live the best life I can with the time I have left. I like to research drugs and see what the cause and effect might be. Yes, BB'ing related is more interesting but think I know my body better than any doctor that sees me once per year for 10 minutes does.

I've done a lot of drugs/peps/gh/aas over the years not only to "better" myself physically but honestly mentally and currently financially it's kind of something I have to do. Some of you know what I do for a living and understand

Yes, as I said before, I am always looking for an edge. I am in the gym 7 days per week. I am not a gym rat per se but I do something every day.

I just found that this peptide is being sold now as this wonder drug when 5 years ago they mainstream media would have ripped it apart. I also was wondering 1. If anyone has used it and 2. Does it enhance fat loss if you are already taking GH.

Just food for thought
Sorry I'm a fan I just can't personally justify for me right now it's a cost vs reward thing. I hate spending money I always do a benefit/cost analysis before I buy anything. Many times my writing doesn't come off with what's in my head. So back up to my first post I was implying there that if you had access to GH and it was around the same cost GH would be better, technically GH could be five times more expensive and it be equal on paper, at least comparing how long it is active in your body (this is off memory so it could be wrong but the ratio is correct peptide 3 hours, gh 15 hrs. My second post implies since anybody can sell peptides and they are legal there's going to be a lot of marketing and hype (which may or may not be justifiable) I am propeptide, it just seemed to me that GH would be a better option in this case depending on price. Although there are risks with gh, rx will cost a lot, blackmarket risks are counterfeit, legal issues. So if GH was ruled out and our only options were peptides that would change my opinion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic