Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Terror attacks in france.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Yeah, religion of peace my ass....................... I dont really know much about their stupid religion but I HAVE heard parts of the koran read and Holy moly is there some crap in that thing. Apparently mohamed was womanizing pedophile and thats what these muslims want to emulate. That book is full of hatred and calls for murder. Its really sick what some of it says. There is no peaceful side to islam.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Ain't it funny how liberals want every American who buys a gun to have a thorough and deep background check done on them, but don't want a tighter vetting process on the Syrian refugees coming here? I've never seen nothing like it.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Ain't it funny how liberals want every American who buys a gun to have a thorough and deep background check done on them, but don't want a tighter vetting process on the Syrian refugees coming here? I've never seen nothing like it.
very good point... now Obama is using diversion saying to stop the refugees is "bigoted"... WHAT THE FUK?????

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
very good point... now Obama is using diversion saying to stop the refugees is "bigoted"... WHAT THE FUK?????
To be honest, I don't know what else to say about that fukktard. He is playing Russian roulette by letting in these people without knowing who is who. He is gambling with American lives. He is a complete liability and failure on every front. Jimmy Carter can't hold a candle to obummer.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
15%? Your generating a better return than most Hedge Fund Managers....Glad your doing well, but I am not going to gloat about my accomplishments nor do I believe anyone really cares on a bodybuilding forum.....I was once Series 7 registered, but thats as far I as I will go in identifying who I am in. I do hold a certain record in the industry, but disclosing that would identify who I am.....

My initial point I was trying to make regarding the opinions of retired generals vs just about everyone else on matters of war, national security, global conflicts, etc is that I have learned in life that the opinion of a legit expert almost always trumps those who are nowhere near as qualified who have different opinions.

Since you're no stranger to the world of investing, I'm sure you're familiar with risk management. Is it a more sound risk management strategy to believe that the opinion of a retired general on such matters mentioned above is far more likely to be correct than the differing opinion of an unknown conspiracy theory website on the internets, or the opinion of a layperson?

When Warren Buffett tells the average small retail investor with limited money, little to no knowledge of investing, and who is a long way from retirement that they should consider putting their money into an index fund to keep costs down and likely realize significant longterm capital appreciation, is his advice not valid simply because he's a multi-billionaire and they aren't?

When mega-billionaire Ray Dalio talks about the need for a diversified "all weather" portfolio that is likely to do well over time, and not likely suffer too much during various bad times, should the more advanced, knowledgeable, tactical, "enterprising" investor not listen simply because he may only have a few million or even just a few thousand?

When I heard that Icahn bought Netflix 3 years ago when it was under $80 a share, I knew it was likely a good idea for me to get back into it with a few bucks of my own, since I'd been riding his jock for many years and made tons of money for myself in doing so. I didn't listen to the broke, non-investing idiot in another forum who said that Icahn was stupid and was wasting his money, failing to realize that a guy like Icahn can actually move securities dramatically by himself. I rode it up 500%+ before I sold the last of it at $535 2 and a half years later, making myself near 6 figures in the process.

I didn't listen to the pseudo-intellectual devil's advocates and failed day traders who recommended SHORT SELLING Apple in the summer of 2007 because they believed it to be "overvalued". I've made ~ 1000% there in 8+ years. Or who believe that Ben Graham is stupid, and that fundamentals don't matter because the market is "rigged" or whatever. There are "experts" everywhere who will say that the REAL experts are stupid. My point is that people should generally place their bets with the real experts over the pseudo-experts - they're going to be right far more than wrong over time.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
I'm seriously considering that the only way to stop terrorist attacks is to wipe Islam and it's violent history off the face of the earth permanently. Christianity and Judaism can follow soon after.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The vetting process is 18 months or more before a refugee can roam around the country.....Some make it sound like its a simple and easy process.....

To be honest, I don't know what else to say about that fukktard. He is playing Russian roulette by letting in these people without knowing who is who. He is gambling with American lives. He is a complete liability and failure on every front. Jimmy Carter can't hold a candle to obummer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic