Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Teragon Labs

OfficialTeragonRe

OfficialTeragonRe

Jul 28, 2012
Someone has brought this to my attention. I sponsor on 3 other boards, none that have been mentioned here. Can someone P.M with the said information so it can be passed along to proper people so it can dealt with accordingly. Last thing we need is some irresponsible Rep giving the line a bad name especially if they are potentially scamming people. The said person needs to be cut off :)
Thanks

Was asked to post this here. Anyways I took a dive and ordered from Teragon Labs. Was a sponsor at IJ and some other boards, had a sound reputation. Horrible communication and without any notice he he just disappeared after a sale he had a little over a week ago. I luckily only got taken for about $190. he has been removed as a sponsor from two boards. However if the guy ever does come back I would advise you guys to stay away.

D

dr.dose

Mar 18, 2012
There is only one Teragon Labs rep, and that is the one above. Do not trust anyone else selling you Teragon Labs as they are not approved by Teragon to do so!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Y do labs have reps who take orders and receive $$$? That may be the whole problem. There should only be one point of contact and if your customers know this its highly unlikely u will have someone else trying to scam people. Just my 2 cents

There is only one Teragon Labs rep, and that is the one above. Do not trust anyone else selling you Teragon Labs as they are not approved by Teragon to do so!

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Y do labs have reps who take orders and receive $$$? That may be the whole problem. There should only be one point of contact and if your customers know this its highly unlikely u will have someone else trying to scam people. Just my 2 cents
This is so true. I never do buisness with a source that uses reps.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

You mean if I signed up here first with the name Teragon Labs Rep, I would have been the only one? Then I could have created another account to confirmed my original post. Genius!!

I don't care either way, take your business back to the boards you have an issue with.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You mean if I signed up here first with the name Teragon Labs Rep, I would have been the only one? Then I could have created another account to confirmed my original post. Genius!!

I don't care either way, take your business back to the boards you have an issue with.

Shit, I missed it! he is the OFFICIAL one, my bad!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I am waiting for the rep of Lizard King Labs to appear....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic