Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Teragon Labs

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
wait wait wait.... you guys have him misunderstood...

he is an OFFICIAL rep because all the othe spices are cutting in on the spice rack... the other reps are generics...

he is OFFICIAL... like a referee with a whistle...

kinda like massengil and summers eve... either way... still ends up as douche waste.

UGL reps... gimme a break...

heres one for you terragon labs... if you were worth a shit you wouldnt need reps... nor would you need to be covering your ass right now for an upset customer.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I have many times posted about how I don't do buisness with sources who have reps.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Where are all these asshats coming from out of nowhere is the question. I beat DW to it :)

good call bro....i mean its really the only logical question ANYONE should ask....Considering buying steroids is not legal and people are putting there trust in these no name fuckers that could be anyone...i can understand new comers trying to learn the game they have no choice but when a vet comes out and orders from these no name labs it just beyound me...I tell u what i like the little freedom i have to be takeing a chance from ordering from some no name fucker.And now of days goverment can track anyone,,,,No one is safe.....dw

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Actually fellas teragon has a long and good standing name up here.

Both dose and teragon lab rep are speaking truths, and are certainly to be trusted in this regard.

This ij board or whomever is on it as a rep i don't know nor will say anything about but these two can speak to this matter better than anyone.

Last edited:
N

neocon1

Jan 24, 2012
well first off, IJ is a joke, every second guy is a scammer, fuck i almost got scammed, buddy was gonna give me a preworkout powder for freee if i bought his fat burner lol. its has a bad track record, so you know stay off there or if you do go there, dont buy from any of the no name guys. and terragons a good lab boys, its been in canada for years, and is well respected, often compared to innovagen, eclipse, newport, great north, northren pharma for quality. im sorry to hear you got scammed bro, message terragon rep buddies info so he cant scam anyone else, if he even has any terragon products lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Don't know if they're the same lab . The Canadian spells their name different than the one on IJ if I remember correctly

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Don't know if they're the same lab . The Canadian spells their name different than the one on IJ if I remember correctly

Not the same lab at all. Comepletely unrelated!

And true spelt differently.

Again teragon rep and dose are on the level.

And teragon has a great reputation.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
All these lab names never fails to entertain me.None never endure the test of time.Except for just a very small few.dw

L

littlemantate

Jan 11, 2014
I wish I connected with you when Critical mass was still up. I still was using medistar before they went totally to shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic