Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Telling your girl about using steroids

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
imo if your gf cant tell you use...you need to train harder and eat more. If she thinks you look like a freak show naturally...you might wanna have her IQ tested.

Well my standard reply is shit I have been training since 1982, if I was using steroids I would be a HELLUVA lot bigger than this...lol
DON"T TELL ANYONE.
As madbull is stating we have seen this ALL before, even in custody cases you will have NO CHANCE if your chick wants to hang your ass, they will ask for a drug test based upon her allegations and your my friend are PHUCKOED!!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Do you you guys tell your girl/wife about your steroid use? I read one story where a guy told his gf that he uses gear and then she went and threw all his gear away. But then I've heard some where a guy's girl is so cool that she actually does his injections for him.

I'm just a little worried because this is a "hobby" of mine that I don't plan on giving up any time soon and with so many people that are ignorant to the benefits of aas use the last thing I want is some chick freaking out over me using gear. Guys got any advice?

dont tell on yourself....But never the less..she will find out due to knots on your body and when she feels them she will ask u about it/?...and once she is on to that se will be feeling and looking for knots...When ever that times comes to her finding out..stand your gound and tell her the truth...this is what i like to do and its not hurting u so why bitch about it?...Now if shes anything like my wife SUPER BITCH...She will force u to lie and cover it up....But what the fuck ...im the biggest lier in the world in her eyes....and all i ever lied about was juiceing....If u give up what u enjoy doing because of someones feelings and emotions then your just a big asshole and u deserve no life at all.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I told my x several years ago now she blabs about it every chance she gets.....
So if a new peice of ass asks about it I may or may not tell her but I deff don't brag about it or bring it up.... Give me a clean slate an it would be a well kept secret.

R

ruffino

Feb 13, 2012
I tell no one outside my close circle of friends who all juice. My parents dont know, my sisters dont know. My girlfriend will never know. I dont like to be Judged, I dont like when the uneducated just repeat what they have been taught by society. The other day one guy in the locker room was talken to another close to me saying how steroids make you dick shrink. Ok i might have a small one but it was small before i ever juiced. I just keep my lips shut and laugh to myself.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
i guess ill retract my previous statement if someone like you can use and there significant other has no idea. i dont know how you guys do it im constantly sticking myself in front of her with all the peps and other meds...then again just get an rx and its doctors orders :) thus it cant be used against you
after i started with my endo is when i was 100% with ms. Hardpr and ive been with her since 1979. like the book says three can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I've had GFs in the past that suspected, even may have 'known', but I never told them. Now my wife knows and she is fine with it. I'm open about it with her and I often do injections in front of her. We've got two kids and neither of us believe in divorce so the only way one of us is leaving the other is in a pine box. :D

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
My wife's already told me she would be extremely disappointed if I tried AAS, I respect her enough to stay natty. With my job, reputation and everything else that has taken me years to build up IMHO it isn't worth the risk just for what is essentially short term gain and gratification.

It's something I have a mild curiosity for but TBH I don't think it's something I would ever seriously consider. Even something as legal and 'natural' as TRT I'm not interested in, if/when that day comes I'll be looking into natural alternatives to bringing my test levels back into range.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Like its already been said, depends on the girl and relationship in my opinion. I've been married 9 years, got 3 kids, and wife has been through a lot with me. I trust her and she pins me all the time. But a girlfriend you just met or isn't serious no.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Do you you guys tell your girl/wife about your steroid use? I read one story where a guy told his gf that he uses gear and then she went and threw all his gear away. But then I've heard some where a guy's girl is so cool that she actually does his injections for him.

I'm just a little worried because this is a "hobby" of mine that I don't plan on giving up any time soon and with so many people that are ignorant to the benefits of aas use the last thing I want is some chick freaking out over me using gear. Guys got any advice?

Do yourself a favor...Dont say anything.No need to tell her.The less they know the better off u will be.dw

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
My wife knows and loves the way I am on test. She's what you would call a ride or die bitch lol. Like all the sudden I've been married 9 years 3 kids and we have been through hell and back together.
But she refuses to pin me

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
if u want the answer its no dont tell anyone period!!!!now as i am married and this relationship is like nothing i have ever seen.she my best friend buisness partner she can work like a man and dress up like a godess not to mention a great mom who deals with all my exs and plays nice and keeps the peace.i wanted to tell her but i knew my rule.i told her one day i know a guy who has some primo.the guy was me lol.she got online researched the hell outta it and got her diet in check and when her bf was low enough she asked me to get it for her,sh pinned that shit in her bi like a champ and i took a pic of it!she asked what are u doin.i said i love ya but this is insurance we gotta talk.i told her and now she pinz me everytime she and i are on a whole diffrent level.i have a aptment on our property and if we ever seperate we will still live on same property and train together ect.we will spend the rest of our life together as lovers or friends.she will never let me not be in her life and i like it that way.but that said i have 2 friends that lost there kids and freedom from there girl rattin on them so i would advise not to tell anyone.and if u are ever confronted just say i eat alot of lowfat meat like deer and drink protein for every meal lol thats what i say they just say im a cornfed redneck lol,i used to keep a bottle of ph around when i was younger that i would tell girls i use lol

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I was dating someone last year who was also very clearly using gear. We still never said a word about it. If we'd been together longer I might have brought it up but I just somehow knew not to mention it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic