Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Telling your girl about using steroids

sakaqb46

sakaqb46

Aug 28, 2010
Do you you guys tell your girl/wife about your steroid use? I read one story where a guy told his gf that he uses gear and then she went and threw all his gear away. But then I've heard some where a guy's girl is so cool that she actually does his injections for him.

I'm just a little worried because this is a "hobby" of mine that I don't plan on giving up any time soon and with so many people that are ignorant to the benefits of aas use the last thing I want is some chick freaking out over me using gear. Guys got any advice?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Do you have a girlfriend ATM? What have you told her, if you do? It shouldn't be too difficult to predict their reaction if you know them.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
girlfriends come and go so hell no

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
only the wife knows for sure--others have guessed over the years but i married mrs oz for a reason

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Fuck no, don't tell anyone jack shit, just your internet "bro's"....lol
Class 3 bad news if someone wants to fuck you it is too easy for them.

B

bkarayray

Nov 27, 2011
just don't do it, period. if you are getting around fine without her knowing there is nothing good that can come from telling her

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
the magic eightball says ....No.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
only the wife knows for sure--others have guessed over the years but i married mrs oz for a reason

Yup, same here. There would be no way I could keep it from my wife anyway. If she was my GF hell no. If our marriage ever goes under its time to clean house. Luck for me she does cycles with me.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
My wife knows exactly what I used to do and what I do now. Now I'm the exception to the rule b/c my wife is cool as hell and a competitive athlete in more than 1 sport so she isn't some uptight bitch that's going to judge me or use it against me.

Did I ever tell any of the people I saw before I met my wife, HELL NO.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Do you you guys tell your girl/wife about your steroid use? I read one story where a guy told his gf that he uses gear and then she went and threw all his gear away. But then I've heard some where a guy's girl is so cool that she actually does his injections for him.

I'm just a little worried because this is a "hobby" of mine that I don't plan on giving up any time soon and with so many people that are ignorant to the benefits of aas use the last thing I want is some chick freaking out over me using gear. Guys got any advice?

if you plan on continued usage, tell her. much better than her finding pins and gear, then you are in 'i am hiding something very big from you cluster fuck' mode, all defense, no offense...i told my wife before i re-started using, makes me feel much better, i had low t anyway.she accepts it but doesn't really care for it, but i told her there are things i must do for myself, a dream i had long before we met.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I have always been honest about it. My wife and were dating when I started, and lived together. She knew before the first pack came.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic