Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Telling your girl about using steroids

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I tell them straight up, before i get in a relationship. Look i take a shitload of steroids, if you dont like it.. walk.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I told my girl I was injecting after we just got together, felt bad for hiding it but she freaked out like a bitch
so it totally depends on the girl if shes cool with drugs or not lol

P

PECS

Aug 20, 2011
If its just a casual piecs of ass, or someone you've only been with a short time i'd advise to not say shit. But if you're in a real relationship/marriage and either planning to or do live together, then yes absolutely.
I've been living with my gf now for over 3 years, and yes she has given me shots... the benfit of being with a nurse, makes my life easier.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
my wife is the only one that i would ever tell. I've had many a girlfriend and wouldnt dare tell them. Fuck that. I've seen too many burned for telling random ass or girlfriends. Tell at your own risk.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Absolutely not. You may think its fine however divorce and breakups all bets are off and things tend to get nasty.

imo if your gf cant tell you use...you need to train harder and eat more. If she thinks you look like a freak show naturally...you might wanna have her IQ tested.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
my soon to be wife has absolutely no idea. but when she finds out I'll make sure she learns how to site inject my triceps, rear delts, and later delts.:D

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
my soon to be wife has absolutely no idea. but when she finds out I'll make sure she learns how to site inject my triceps, rear delts, and later delts.:D

i guess ill retract my previous statement if someone like you can use and there significant other has no idea. i dont know how you guys do it im constantly sticking myself in front of her with all the peps and other meds...then again just get an rx and its doctors orders :) thus it cant be used against you

Mad-Bull

Mad-Bull

Jun 10, 2011
After all the years I've been on these boards and all the shit I've read, I'd say HELL NO.

I can't even tell you how many drama threads I've read with a brother venting because he told his girlfriend at the time, and she tells his friends, family, boss, I even remember one, after the couple got in a fight she grabbed his gear and took it to the police and tried to get him arrested. If it's a girlfriend don't even THINK about it. If it's a wife or soon to be, she'll have just as much to lose exposing it as you. Everything is a seesaw bro it all comes down to who has more to lose.

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
just tell her that you have used in the past and see how she reacts. also depends on how serious you are. just remember if you ever screw her over she will be able to get revenge if thats the type of girl she is

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I would advise that you under no circumstance tell anyone about your usage unless you are in a very serious long term relationship with your girl. IE... married, or about to be married. AND its always better to start using first, then when she brings the subject up, you are honest with her. Otherwise keep it to yourself.

big sky guy

big sky guy

Jul 29, 2011
Wife knows.

I am sure some suspect that I do, but I don't talk about it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic