Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

T3 dosage all at once or spread out?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
lol I figured someone would say that and there used very little to, usualy for people being poor "responders to T-3"
there scored and usualy broken in half with only 25mcg taken at a time, most clinical research crap shoes anything over 25mcg being wasted and passed through the system.

Like insulin some have a resistence problem to T-3 and need higher doses is right!

and the SR-T-3 is questionable wether alot gets wasted to with the higher dose tabs.

I shoulda said Dosed no higer than 25mcg,
I was just pointing out that part of the statement was false. I get 50mcg tabs because my doc knows they are cheaper for me.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I was just pointing out that part of the statement was false. I get 50mcg tabs because my doc knows they are cheaper for me.

Are you using Brand name *Cytomel* or generic?

Paddock labs are a good generic brand for the 50mcg tabs.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Are you using Brand name *Cytomel* or generic?

Paddock labs are a good generic brand for the 50mcg tabs.
Name brand. When I used generic I got headaches.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
I have 50mcg capsules but they are from MP. He has both 25mcg and 50mcg and as always he is gtg.

I almost forgot...lol... split the dose IMHO.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
You guys splitting the dose...

How long after a meal are you taking the second dose?

First dose I take on empty stomach, then second dose I try for 12 hours later about 2 hours or longer after meal. Then I wait 30 minutes to eat again. I remember reading somewhere that its better on empty stomach...

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
It is best on an empty stomach - yes. I take it right before bed just after my cottage cheese and all fruit snack. Hey, like you said, we eat all the time so what else can you do? Fughettaboutit.

On a side note: It is a really good idea to have your thyroid levels checked mid cycle (about six weeks in). Gear will cause negative feedback in your thyroid cycle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic