Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Syringe Boiling

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Anyone ever thought about the integrity of whatever you're drawing from a vial if when you pull back too fast, it creates a low enough pressure that the contents boil briefly at room temp? Particularly for hGH, hCG, etc.? Obviously go slow, but I've always wondered. Seems easiest to do with hGH, which is unfortunately the most costly.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Never worried about it. I also pulled slow with GH and insulin anyways to eliminate as much air as possible with the insulin pin.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I always pull out fast, don't want more kids.

Oh wait, this is about syringes, carry on....

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Very informative thread really caught me off guard

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Could have been informative but most felt a need to contribute less than zero.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Anyone ever thought about the integrity of whatever you're drawing from a vial if when you pull back too fast, it creates a low enough pressure that the contents boil briefly at room temp? Particularly for hGH, hCG, etc.? Obviously go slow, but I've always wondered. Seems easiest to do with hGH, which is unfortunately the most costly.
ah... like a vacuum in space causing blood to boil rather than freeze... actually a cool question... I treat any and all peptides like sensitive little bitches.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Really good question since vacuum lowers bp. How many ATMs does our vacuum create? What is the bp at specific ATMs of product? But since we are not changing temp just the BP I don't think it matters.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well
ah... like a vacuum in space causing blood to boil rather than freeze... actually a cool question... I treat any and all peptides like sensitive little bitches.
Really good question since vacuum lowers bp. How many ATMs does our vacuum create? What is the bp at specific ATMs of product? But since we are not changing temp just the BP I don't think it matters.

I'm not as technical, so that's why I stay out of the chemical conversion subforum. However, hGH in particular is commonly cautioned against any physical agitation. Unfortunately, I've found it to be the most prone to the issue in spite of best efforts to prevent it. For example, I can start drawing, and it just doesn't want to flow, so I pull back a bit more. Then all of a sudden, while I've created enough negative pressure to finally pull it out of the vial, it's also enough to lower the boiling point to room temperature, which then causes a quick, localized boiling. If you're only doing a few units, your entire dose could have been briefly subjected to that pretty extreme and direct physical agitation... certainly more than I'd think shaking a vial of GH would introduce. The fragility of hGH is commonly mentioned. Not sure how other things like hCG or healing peptides would fare. I think MT2 is pretty much bulletproof; I don't even refrigerate it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic