Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Synthetic Human Embryo

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I could either link the Breitbart story or the Guardian story. I choose the former. This bothers me on a fundamental level for some reason. Maybe it's just because it's so seemingly unnatural. So many works of science fiction with dystopian backdrops were really just pre-news... along with Idiocracy.

I'm sure scientists around the world will adhere to their promises and follow their moral compass.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I heard about this a little while back. The article I read said they're going to save mankind because we're not having enough babies less babies are being born and more people are dying so this is a way for them to populate the world. What a f-up idea. More people?? 8 billion isn't enough on this tiny planet. That's all we need is a bunch of genetically modified humans. You know who's going to take advantage of something like this are rich people that don't want to stretch out their body to have a baby they're going to be able to pick through and have the best DNA to raise superhumans.

A good example is Gattaca the movie. People that are born out of love and the natural way will have simple low-paying menial task jobs and the people that are born through these embryos are going to be astronauts and doctors. If you haven't seen the movie that's what the world's coming to it sounds like

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
The scientists took a stem cell from an embryo then grew it into an embryo. They can then do tests on it without destroying a real embryo or fetus. Sounds like a good work around the objections to experimenting on embryos or fetuses.

Think of it like this. A sperm fertilizes an egg and you have a single cell embryo, which starts to divide, into two, then four, then eight cells. Scientists, then take those cells and separate them into single cells, and viola, you have a "synthetic embryo" which goes from a single cell, to two, then four, then eight cells, etc. When scientists conduct experiments on the "sythetic embryo" they are not experimenting on a natural embryo, or as it grows, not on a natural fetus. They can take the "synthetic embryos" and separate the cells, and repeat the process indefinitely. Thus no one can complain the scientists are experimenting on real humans, because they are not a natural embryo or fetus. Brilliant!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
They did not grow and embryo as much as a placenta according to the title. It contained no brain or heart ect. Human body is so complicated I doubt they could do anything like a real baby.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
The problem is that The Club of Rome, The Bildeburg, The Tavistock Institute, The World Economic Forum etc, these groupos want to reshape society and geopolitical arrangements and are not conspiracy theories. They are real and run by people that have completely bought into eugenics, Malthusian theory, The Kalergi Plan etc. These things and organizations have all been put off as conspiracy theory until they are not and then the main stream narrative is "so what". Most will dismiss these things as such but look around you. What has happened in the last 10 years? Who would have thought that the WEF would have infiltrated the cabinets of over 100 countries as admitted by the founder Klaus Schwab. That there is a plan to re-engineer humanity as admitted by WED "visionary" Yuval Noah Harari. These people are sick. They are psychotic. They have an unlimited money supply. They create chaos and then buy up all the hard assets with this fiat currency. They institute societal destruction like environmental, social, and governance (ESG) to "re-imagine" society and force compliance at the end of a currency gun. They force gender confusion. They institute laws through their minions to take away your parental rights if you disagree with the perverse agenda. What makes you think that they will not do away with parents all together.. I mean parent 1 and parent 2 because in some states and provinces now the gender of parents has been completely confused and forced into policy with teeth if not law..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic