Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

SWA now gives free extra seat(s)

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
It's Like the movie Wall-E. All the people in their hovercraft chairs sucking on slurpies

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Being F’ing fat is not a disability! I don’t feel sorry for these people at all. Get your shit together like the rest of us that only require one seat!
Some people do not realize it is okay to be hungry. Either they are running their yap or stuffing Twinkies in it.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Never fly SW if you have children…. I believe they will split up parents from their kids as young as 7 or 8 if I’m not mistaken

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Never fly SW if you have children…. I believe they will split up parents from their kids as young as 7 or 8 if I’m not mistaken
Bro, if you ever have kids you will realize that the PARENTS pay extra for that............

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Bro, if you ever have kids you will realize that the PARENTS pay extra for that............
I hear ya, but I do have two daughters and no way in hell were they sitting next to some perverts on a plane for hours while I’m 10 rows away. Our departing flight we got the last seats together, the return flight I used my youngest daughter’s peanut allergy as an excuse to board early with the families that had babies.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I hear ya, but I do have two daughters and no way in hell were they sitting next to some perverts on a plane for hours while I’m 10 rows away. Our departing flight we got the last seats together, the return flight I used my youngest daughter’s peanut allergy as an excuse to board early with the families that had babies.
I hear ya..lol I fly up front most of the time, but I would pull my Disabled Vet card if I had too the last time we flew to Atlanta I was in Deltas Comfort Plus and the seats were okay but I was surrounded by societies misfits it seemed.
AMEX Skymiles has saved me from that shit for years.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
With the way sw boards that would never happen. It’s a pick your own seat system.And people that have children get to board after the a group

Along with the fat policy they have something that just pisses me off , the people that need more time. They get to board after a group as well. I’m fine with that but they should have to sit their asses down and deplane after everyone else. So I don’t have to wait for them to get their luggage .

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
With the way sw boards that would never happen. It’s a pick your own seat system.And people that have children get to board after the a group

Along with the fat policy they have something that just pisses me off , the people that need more time. They get to board after a group as well. I’m fine with that but they should have to sit their asses down and deplane after everyone else. So I don’t have to wait for them to get their luggage .
You only get to seat early if your kids are very young. If your kid is over 8 (i believe that was the cut off but actually may have been 6) you have to seat when your group seats. My daughter and I were in the 2nd group and got the last two seats together. On our return flight we were in the last group so I knew we wouldn’t get seats together, she has a severe peanut allergy so I asked if we can sit early so I could wipe down the seats with disinfectant, lol…. It worked but I’ll never fly them again

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic