Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Until it hurts them financially, at which time they'll quietly rescind the policy... give it a year or two.
I was thinking the same thing. You've probably seen that lady pictured she says that "other" passengers should have to absorb the cost so she will be comfortable. WTF!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Until it hurts them financially, at which time they'll quietly rescind the policy... give it a year or two.
I don’t fly SWA, and they won’t be able to do it if they have a full flight.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I was thinking the same thing. You've probably seen that lady pictured she says that "other" passengers should have to absorb the cost so she will be comfortable. WTF!!
I remember that article and said and was thinking, wtf is wrong with your reasoning, this isn’t a grocery store two for the price of one. Plus ask everyone else to pay for your extra seats because you can’t fit in one. How about stop eating garbage and loose weight so you fit in one seat. How about we have a race, if you beat me running a HALF mile, I’ll contribute to your seat…..

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
So sick of the new trend saying obesity is normal/healthy/ok. To many people, Lizzo is the picture of health. I really don't care what others look like or do, but they're eating themselves into an early grave.

It's really annoying at amusement parks when some 400 pound blob holds the line up on busy coasters by bitching about how they should be allowed to ride despite being unable to squeeze into the seat.

Time to invest in stocks that profit off type 2 diabetes.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I don’t fly SWA, and they won’t be able to do it if they have a full flight.
SWA, Spirit, and one other "cheap" airline... I don't care if I save a couple hundred dollars (and you end up paying for baggage with the "cheap" ones anyhow), there's "low class" on all airline but your odds are higher for those.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
One thing is for sure, back when I use to fly frequently being 6'1" and 280lbs I always managed to fit my ass in one seat. But when they put a huge fats ass in the seat next to you and they insist on hanging their fat all of the seat next to them it will really piss you off. Its not the other passengers fault that these fat asses eat them selves in that condition. Hell if you need two seats to put your fat ass in then pay for them or travel 1st class. I have aa huge problem understanding how SWA can accommodate obesity which is one of the leading causes of death. Fuck these people and tell them to pay for two seats or come back when they can fit in one. You certainly have no problem charging me for luggage. Maybe make the seats a slightly bit bigger so normal size people fit into them. ALL airlines suck and my wife and I refuse to travel because of how we are treated, especially after paying for over prices tickets, poor treatment of your luggage and the shit you have to go through with TSA. Yet the sheep will line up again over the Christmas holidays.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic