Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Suspect arrested after man dies from steroid overdose!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Why would he get a 108 fever from that???

Or was it probably an infection or dirty products that caused it?
I have taken it Ms W, its nasty stuff, you would pin it and it would burn like a mofo going in, after that you would get sweaty and your breathing would feel weird, it affects smooth muscle and your lungs and intestines are smooth muscle so the next thing you did was evacuate your innards.
Im only guessing this guy either injected WAY too much, you were supposed to start with 1/4 of an ml or he injected into a vein.
I nicked a vein with this shit one time and it made the vein get dark colored and raise to the surface, the area around it got beat red, most of my delt bicep, tricep and some trap got beat red, then I started to cough like a champ, the next thing I know I was so sweaty and hot that I had to change every bit of my clothing, I must of sweat out a good 16-20 oz of fluid.
It was supposed to give you site specific growth and fat burning...I believe the PGE or whatever is supposed to be closely related to it.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
its nasty stuff, you would pin it and it would burn like a mofo going in, after that you would get sweaty and your breathing would feel weird, it affects smooth muscle and your lungs and intestines are smooth muscle so the next thing you did was evacuate your innards.
I.

x1000..........

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I have taken it Ms W, its nasty stuff, you would pin it and it would burn like a mofo going in, after that you would get sweaty and your breathing would feel weird, it affects smooth muscle and your lungs and intestines are smooth muscle so the next thing you did was evacuate your innards.
Im only guessing this guy either injected WAY too much, you were supposed to start with 1/4 of an ml or he injected into a vein.
I nicked a vein with this shit one time and it made the vein get dark colored and raise to the surface, the area around it got beat red, most of my delt bicep, tricep and some trap got beat red, then I started to cough like a champ, the next thing I know I was so sweaty and hot that I had to change every bit of my clothing, I must of sweat out a good 16-20 oz of fluid.
It was supposed to give you site specific growth and fat burning...I believe the PGE or whatever is supposed to be closely related to it.

Knowing all this I will say you boys are plain retarded LOL

I will stick to my safe and easy DNP

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
What can I say I was young and handsome back then!

I thought you were more like a college chick, young dumb and full of cum.

AJ out of curiosity what were the results you got from it?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I thought you were more like a college chick, young dumb and full of cum.

AJ out of curiosity what were the results you got from it?
Meh, other than shitting and coughing...pretty much nothing.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I recall Vadim Bielev (sp?) took it before his show and crapped and sweat out like 25 lbs. I think it nearly killed him. He's actually dead now..poor scamming bastard.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I recall Vadim Bielev (sp?) took it before his show and crapped and sweat out like 25 lbs. I think it nearly killed him. He's actually dead now..poor scamming bastard.

I remember that guy! someone shoot him?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
d
I remember that guy! someone shoot him?

No he went to the hospital because couldn't breath. They couldn't figure out what the problem was. He died like the next day. I suspect it was a pulmonary embolism. The guy was on like 4 grams a week forever. His blood must have been thick as wallpaper paste.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Dehydration maybe? Between the shits, the sweats and maybe he wasn't replenishing his fluids. Could also be combined with alcohol or some rec use? Temp gets out of control from that maybe? But 108, that is EXTREMELY high.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
d

No he went to the hospital because couldn't breath. They couldn't figure out what the problem was. He died like the next day. I suspect it was a pulmonary embolism. The guy was on like 4 grams a week forever. His blood must have been thick as wallpaper paste.

Wow, yea that sounds like the lungs were backin up with blood. Imagine his liver was flooded to.

interesting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic