Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Suspect arrested after man dies from steroid overdose!

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Seems like they jumped the fucking gun here to me. Lutalyse is a nasty fucking drug. Shit made my buddy about blow out his O-ring along with a host of other sides :(

The death of a 41-year-old Davenport man last month sent police searching for a suspect who allegedly sold him the steroids he overdosed on. Police investigated the alleged drug dealing after Donald "D.J." Clark Jr. died April 28 at Genesis Medical Center, East Campus, according to a search warrant released this week.

Mr. Clark had a temperature of 108 degrees [42 graden celsius - red.] and his wife, Bobbie Clark, told police the deceased man recently had injected steroids. She gave police clear bottles marked "Gonatotropin" [Pregnyl, red.] and "Lutalyse," [PGF2alfa] both steroids, the search warrant states.
After finding syringes and signs of steroids at Mr. Clark's residence at No. 9 Archer Court, Davenport, Ms. Clark told police his source was Kevin Alter. She played police a message from a man she believed was Mr. Alter asking Mr. Clark if he wanted to buy "three bottles," the search warrant states.
Police searched Mr. Alter's residence at 215 E. Central Park on May 4, six days after Mr. Clark's death. There they found "drug notes," suspected steroids, syringes and other drug indicia, the search warrant states.
Mr. Alter, 37, was arrested that day and charged with delivery of a controlled substance, conspiracy to commit a felony and on-going criminal conduct, all felonies.
Mr. Alter posted $55,250 bond after an initial court appearance May 6. His next court date is scheduled for Monday.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
pgf2alpha is a arachidonic acid derived fatty acid aka a Prostanoid not a steroid from my understanding, we also know gonadotropins are protein hormones not steroids. Whomever wrote the warrant is not too bright.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
pgf2alpha is a arachidonic acid derived fatty acid aka a Prostanoid not a steroid from my understanding, we also know gonadotropins are protein hormones not steroids. Whomever wrote the warrant is not too bright.

Uninformed for sure, but they probably just lifted that info from the police reports wherein they are likely referred to as steroids.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011

LOL.Agreed.Remember AAS make media headlines though.As long as they put that somewhere in the title they know they will make headlines.It doesnt sound serious enough if they said the man was buying protein hormones.LMAO

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Thats one of the big problems that comes up again and again in this crusade or witch-hunt is the total ignorance on the part of LE and the media, anything these days taken to improve or change ones physique is a "steroid".
Its funny when I worked at GNC knuckleheads would ask me if the protien powders were steroids, or had steroids in them.

Its a big part of the reason the law hold such a high premium of punishment on AAS because every damn thing is ONE!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Thats one of the big problems that comes up again and again in this crusade or witch-hunt is the total ignorance on the part of LE and the media, anything these days taken to improve or change ones physique is a "steroid".
Its funny when I worked at GNC knuckleheads would ask me if the protien powders were steroids, or had steroids in them.

Its a big part of the reason the law hold such a high premium of punishment on AAS because every damn thing is ONE!

lmao! people realy asked that at GNC? I beleive you it's just funny!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
lmao! people realy asked that at GNC? I beleive you it's just funny!

Bro the publics misconception of steroids and GH is un-fucking-real. I had people ask me for steroids seriously, as if it was somewhere on the shelves...I mean there were those smartassed comments too, but I had a fuck load ask me for "HGH" and "Testosterone" as if it was back behind the counter...I used to laugh and say "do you need needles too?" I used to have to clarify all the time that NO you cant walk in places and get gear and that the shit is as illegal as heroin or cocaine.
You should have seen the look on peoples faces...they had and have NO CLUE that steroids are even illegal to begin with!
The publics perception is about as far as "the baseball players use it".
Ignorance is certainly the norm, LE and Media are just as uninformed in most cases. LE could do themselves a favor when they log in to try and snoop...FUCKING READ THE INFO YOU NOOBS!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
OK a noob question here or just ignorance; what exactly is Lutalyse ?
To lazy to google it and I am sure others on here dont know and are to embarrassed to ask lol

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Lutalyse (diniprost tromethamine or pgf2alpha) is a fatty acid used mainly on cattle and horses to induce estrus and for other reproduction issues. In humans it's used to increase protein synthesis and help lipolysis. Some claim it helps site specific growth but I don't know I've not used it or worked with anyone on it.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
OK a noob question here or just ignorance; what exactly is Lutalyse ?
To lazy to google it and I am sure others on here dont know and are to embarrassed to ask lol

Lutalyse is used in animal reproduction to lyse the luten. and allow animals or even woman to come into estrus cycle.

the luten looks like a little nipple on the ovary it blocks the cycle from happening so when it is lysed a pregnant animal or a woman will abort.

my genetics professor told me that no pregnant woman should ever handle it, he believed that a certain amount on the skin would start the cycle and the recipient would abort. this knowledge is very dangerous in the wrong hands.

It is used in timing manipulation or pinning down heat cycles which is a necessity for inseminating and also embryo transfer.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Why would he get a 108 fever from that???

Or was it probably an infection or dirty products that caused it?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic