Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Supps Im taking

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
JSW, I'm confused by these two statements. You mention veggies, chicken and fish in the first one, but omit them when describing your 10 meals. Is it 10 meals plus veggies, chicken and fish?

I have a pretty good diet, low sugar, medium carbs except before bed, lots of vegetables, boiled or steamed chicken, baked fish. whole grain breads, whole grain waffles, good butter, oatmeal, PB&Js, protien bars, not the best but its ok.

Yes i eat ten times a day. Very small amounts like, graham crackers, waffles, a few graham crackers, protien bar, PB&J, bannana, PB&J, protien bar, dinner, desert (less sugar frosted flakes)I cant go without. Each of those I consider a meal and I also have the 3 shakes I mentioned.

By your pics, it appears that you are making progress. I've learned not to sweat the small stuff too much. Just eat lots of good food in a caloric surplus; keep protein around 1.5g per pound and fat around 0.5g per pound and fill in the rest with complex carbs. Train hard in the gym and make sure to give yourself ample recovery time between workouts, including getting good sleep. Stressing about OTC Supplements is a waste of time IMO.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
Yes i deff can see the progress in your pics.... it seems like your agenda is not to be HUGE but to be nice and lean if i am not mistaking... it seems like you have the right formula down if you did it to your body in the past.... nobody knows your body better than you except maybe your wife!!!

J

JSW

Nov 15, 2011
JSW, I'm confused by these two statements. You mention veggies, chicken and fish in the first one, but omit them when describing your 10 meals. Is it 10 meals plus veggies, chicken and fish?

By your pics, it appears that you are making progress. I've learned not to sweat the small stuff too much. Just eat lots of good food in a caloric surplus; keep protein around 1.5g per pound and fat around 0.5g per pound and fill in the rest with complex carbs. Train hard in the gym and make sure to give yourself ample recovery time between workouts, including getting good sleep. Stressing about OTC Supplements is a waste of time IMO.

The fish and so on follow under the DINNER category, that is the only meal that i can eat those items because i cant cook. Im not really stressing about the OTC supps as much as i was wondering if i was over doing it.

J

JSW

Nov 15, 2011
Yes i deff can see the progress in your pics.... it seems like your agenda is not to be HUGE but to be nice and lean if i am not mistaking... it seems like you have the right formula down if you did it to your body in the past.... nobody knows your body better than you except maybe your wife!!!

My agenda is to be in good enough shape to go ride my mountain bike for 20 miles at a time or to ride my ATV for a 2hr race or my dirtbike for a 2hr race and be able to walk away, not crawl away.

J

JSW

Nov 15, 2011
Me as of this morning. So what is the best source of protien when it comes to food? Or should I say, which food has the highest protien levels?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Steak bro. S-T-E-A-K.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Flesh , milk and eggs any thing that was once alive had a mommy or has babies lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Bro food is the cornerstone of bodybuilding. Supplements are just that supplemental to a good diet. I cook and prepare all my food. If you don't know how, Learn! Experiment buy some recipe books, take some adult education classes, have a friend that cooks show you how to prepare basic meals . To be really successfully omitting all the flour products could help your system. Processed foods aren't too conducive to building and maintaining energy and a muscular physique.

I

Iron4Life

Dec 16, 2011
Looks to me I wouldn't change a thing. You have it going on! The main obstacle of being consistent and motivation do not seem to be a problem with you. Good job and keep it up!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic