Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Supps Im taking

J

JSW

Nov 15, 2011
Im 38, male, 161lbs. I workout mostly to cross train for off road riding of many kinds but I enjoy the look also. Here is my weekday routine:
I wake up at 4:15am and
Eat a few grahm crackers
15 min later I
Drink a Dymatize Protien shake with BCAA Powder and Glute Powder
20 min later I
Take my Kre-Alkalyn Creatine
20 min later I
Take my White Flood pre work out
20 min later I
Hit the gym for a 1.5hr workout

Come home and drink my post protien shake and creatine
take shower
Eat breakfast and take the A-HD and a multi Vit.
Off TO work.

I eat every 1.5hrs.

I come home and have another shake with BCAA
45 min later I
Eat dinner
Then another shake with BCAA before bed.

Is this to much? am I missing something?

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
seems like u have the basics covered!!!! that is all u really need alot of supps are just junk... u have ur protein/creatine/multi/bcaa/glute and ur pre workout kick ur fine

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Drink all the shakes you want... They won't make up for a poor diet. Whats more important is what food goes down besides the graham crackers... Also I wouldn't suggest abbreviating glutamine by writing "glute" cause it doesn't come off right :p

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
You eat every 1 and a half hours? Are you eating 10 meals a day?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
But...... OP........... to the point of your questions.......... TOO MUCH SHAKING GOING ON!!! Eat some real food.

J

JSW

Nov 15, 2011
I hope to answer all the questions above

Im 5'10'
I only eat 3 sheets of the regular Honey graham crackers out of the package. I have a pretty good diet, low sugar, medium carbs except before bed, lots of vegetables, boiled or steamed chicken, baked fish. whole grain breads, whole grain waffles, good butter, oatmeal, PB&Js, protien bars, not the best but its ok. Your right on the "Glute" abbrev.
Yes i eat ten times a day. Very small amounts like, graham crackers, waffles, a few graham crackers, protien bar, PB&J, bannana, PB&J, protien bar, dinner, desert (less sugar frosted flakes)I cant go without. Each of those I consider a meal and I also have the 3 shakes I mentioned.

The first picture is me at 170lbs before i started. The second is me at 3 months in and 181lbs AND the 3rd is after i started to eat right for 2 months at 165lbs

Last edited:
J

JSW

Nov 15, 2011
I will get a current picture later today. I just want to be sure that im not depriving my body of something it needs as well as not giving it to much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic