Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Suggestions on Test boosters

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
There's no need for him to get his test levels checked IMO.

I was just thinking he never ran a proper PCT after the PH. He could maybe take this time to run a REAL PCT blast to reverse some gyno and beef up a little before he does an actual cycle.

A

Anthony_gazzanigo

May 22, 2014
22 years old 5"10 190ish idk my bf% and I just wanna build solid muscle, I would never take hydroxycut for the record.. And I'm not concerned with losing a lot of weight I've got a gut but it doesn't bother me, I miss being strong as an ox and that's what I want again, I lift low reps, tried more reps and didn't see results with it so going back to what I know. I eat a lot of chicken steak and pasta (thanks to my Italian heritage)with some vegetables. my diet is not my strong point I know that and i don't plan to change it all that much

A

Anthony_gazzanigo

May 22, 2014
If there's one thing I can so is put in the work my work ethic is very strong IMO I lift for 2 hours a day 5 days a week and usually want to keep going and keep straining my muscles, very few of my friends want to lift with me because they don't want to put in the time and work I do, I should get my levels tested it's definitely good to know, where should I go for that the hospital orbits my doctpr

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
22 years old 5"10 190ish idk my bf% and I just wanna build solid muscle, . my diet is not my strong point I know that and i don't plan to change it all that much

THen good luck....I'm bowing out at this point. If you don't want to change your diet, you'll never see the change you're looking for.

1. You're too young for AAS
2. There is nothing aside from AAS that will magically build muscle.
3. Your natural test levels are still probably higher than they'll ever be even if you didn't do a proper PCT. You've had enough time to regulate your levels if it's been more than 18 months.
4. Every veteran that has been lifting for more than 10 years will tell you that food is the #1 staple of building muscle naturally.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
22 years old 5"10 190ish idk my bf% and I just wanna build solid muscle, I would never take hydroxycut for the record.. And I'm not concerned with losing a lot of weight I've got a gut but it doesn't bother me, I miss being strong as an ox and that's what I want again, I lift low reps, tried more reps and didn't see results with it so going back to what I know. I eat a lot of chicken steak and pasta (thanks to my Italian heritage)with some vegetables. my diet is not my strong point I know that and i don't plan to change it all that much

So what does your current eating plan look like ? Can you post a sample days worth of food ?

A

Anthony_gazzanigo

May 22, 2014
It varys a bit and your probably all going to shun me on the spot haha but basically in the morning I'll have two eggs scrambled if anything at all I will eat lunch which is usually a salad or wrap with grilled chicken, and dinner is some type of steak/burger/meatloaf with broccoli corn and maybe some rice or something, and I usually eat a few hours after dinner again, if there's chicken to heat up I'll do that if not I try to eat some type of leftover from dinner. And Sundays... It all goes way downhill lol more pasta then you could imagine with meatballs and bread.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Alright here's what I would do if I were trying to gain weight. And this is assuming your goals are strength and putting on muscle, AND that you don't mind having some extra body fat.

Discalimer - this is just my opinion, its not right or wrong or the only way, there are tons of ways. This is just what I would do.

1. Find your maintenance calories. These are the amount of calories you need to stay at your current body weight

2. Eat 500 calories OVER you maintenance. If your maintenance calories are 2,000 per day, add 500, and it will be 2500 calories per day.

3. Download My Fitness Pal or another calorie tracker app. You can use a 40/40/20 ratio. 40% of those calories should be protein, 40% should be carbohydrates and make 20% fat.

That's just an example, you can change your % in the application. If you want you could do 50% protein, 40% carbohydrate and 10% fat.

Here's something to remember: 1 gram of protein = 4 calories. 1 gram of carbohydrate= 4 calories. 1 gram of fat = 9 calories

If you don't wanna use the % you can also try this. I did mine this way last year.

Eat 1 gram per pound of your body weight in protein and carbohydrates. If you weigh 190, that's 190 grams of each source. I used .25 for fat

Play around with this until you get the numbers to be 500 calories over your maintenance.

There is a member on this board who is really skilled at helping you put together your diet. He helped me a bunch and can help you a lot more than I can. Hopefully he'll chime in.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Turbolag, you forgot the most important part to this equation...

Velvet Beans and Tribulus

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Alright here's what I would do if I were trying to gain weight. And this is assuming your goals are strength and putting on muscle, AND that you don't mind having some extra body fat.

Discalimer - this is just my opinion, its not right or wrong or the only way, there are tons of ways. This is just what I would do.

1. Find your maintenance calories. These are the amount of calories you need to stay at your current body weight

2. Eat 500 calories OVER you maintenance. If your maintenance calories are 2,000 per day, add 500, and it will be 2500 calories per day.

3. Download My Fitness Pal or another calorie tracker app. You can use a 40/40/20 ratio. 40% of those calories should be protein, 40% should be carbohydrates and make 20% fat.

That's just an example, you can change your % in the application. If you want you could do 50% protein, 40% carbohydrate and 10% fat.

Here's something to remember: 1 gram of protein = 4 calories. 1 gram of carbohydrate= 4 calories. 1 gram of fat = 9 calories

If you don't wanna use the % you can also try this. I did mine this way last year.

Eat 1 gram per pound of your body weight in protein and carbohydrates. If you weigh 190, that's 190 grams of each source. I used .25 for fat

Play around with this until you get the numbers to be 500 calories over your maintenance.

There is a member on this board who is really skilled at helping you put together your diet. He helped me a bunch and can help you a lot more than I can. Hopefully he'll chime in.

Turbo that's some good advice bro. You talking about Shortz as the guy who helped you with your diet? I know he is good at this and helps guys out sometimes. . .

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
THen good luck....I'm bowing out at this point. If you don't want to change your diet, you'll never see the change you're looking for.

1. You're too young for AAS
2. There is nothing aside from AAS that will magically build muscle.
3. Your natural test levels are still probably higher than they'll ever be even if you didn't do a proper PCT. You've had enough time to regulate your levels if it's been more than 18 months.
4. Every veteran that has been lifting for more than 10 years will tell you that food is the #1 staple of building muscle naturally.

^^^^^ This x 1000

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
If there's one thing I can so is put in the work my work ethic is very strong IMO I lift for 2 hours a day 5 days a week and usually want to keep going and keep straining my muscles, very few of my friends want to lift with me because they don't want to put in the time and work I do, I should get my levels tested it's definitely good to know, where should I go for that the hospital orbits my doctpr

45 minutes to an hour of weight lifting per day, 4 or 5 days per week should be enough to give you an intense workout and allow you to recover between times. Some big and strong guys work out less than that and get great results. It is all about intensity for 50 - 100 working reps total during your workout. if doing 50 reps, use higher weights. If 100 reps use lower weights.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Turbo that's some good advice bro. You talking about Shortz as the guy who helped you with your diet? I know he is good at this and helps guys out sometimes. . .

Yep. he helped me plan out my diet last year and it worked great. :cool:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic