Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Suggestions on Test boosters

A

Anthony_gazzanigo

May 22, 2014
What's up guys, new to the forum and looking for some insight, basically my story is this.. lifted religiously all through high school and a year of college for sports (football/lacrosse) until I received my last and worst of many concussions which really slowed down my motivation and not being able to play sports anymore was not sitting well with me, I've taken 2 pro hormones in my past and a few gnc otc test boosters plus creatine nitric oxides etc. been on the ball for a few weeks again with my focus in the gym only taking a preworkout need to pick up a protein soon and I was thinking about getting a test booster in a few more weeks to really rejuvenate my muscle memory. Another thing is i have gyno and i never knew if the test boosters from
Your local gnc or vitamin shoppe can make it worse or even recreate it. So any insight on some new and proven test formulas would be great. I'm 22 and my names Anthony, look forward to learning a lot from you guys

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I don't know anything about any OTC test boosters that actually work so save your money. Sucks to hear you got gyno man. Do you understand what causes gyno and how to prevent it or give yourself the best chance at not getting it? I suggest you do some reading around here and stick around and post often. Go to the new members section and give an intro. Welcome to the Den and you will find lots of good info and help here.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Good advice from Paul ^^. Gnc, vitamin shoppe etc are all shit IMO. Food and protein are the best stimulants unless you're going to the dark side anytime soon which if you're still under 25, I wouldn't even think about going there.

For gyno, you should look into what prevents the flare up and how to combat it. TONS of info on this site.

Welcome aboard and like Paul said, start a thread in the "new members section" and give a quick intro to your story. I think you'll get some answers but do the research first and you'll get more positive feedback. Many of us will do what we can to help you.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
What prohormones did you take before? And you say you have gyno but you are worried a test booster will recreate it? So you have gyno or you had gyno?

A

Anthony_gazzanigo

May 22, 2014
I took decabolin first and I forget the other one this was probably 3 years ago. I took pct's after my cycles and the gyno showed up months later unfortunately, it's only inflamed on one side of my chest which is why I said recreate in my OP so I don't inflame my other side, had it checked out at hospitals and stuff I have it in both sides and they all basically said nothing I can do besides surgery which I've been considering. Gotta read around on how to keep it from inflaming and maybe some non surgical alternatives

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
I'm guessing you took an over the counter pct with the decabolin. Ther is like a 1 in 1000 chance nolvadex or letro will help....I wouldn't get your hopes up but I would try anything before surgeory.:D Have you had bloodwork done since then? How are all your levels? T, LH, FSH, etc...

Last edited:
A

Anthony_gazzanigo

May 22, 2014
Took novadex xt as my pct and I hate the gyno very uncomfortable for me

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Took novadex xt as my pct and I hate the gyno very uncomfortable for me

I remember that product. I think gaspari makes it. The name is miss leading. It's garbage. They try to make it sound like nolvadex wich is the read deal.

A

Anthony_gazzanigo

May 22, 2014
Figures, everything's smoke in mirrors with this, so what supps would you recommend for building lean muscle mass, apart from juice

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Figures, everything's smoke in mirrors with this, so what supps would you recommend for building lean muscle mass, apart from juice
Honestly man food is gonna be your best bet. And I'm a big fan of TRT. Idk how old you are, but I started TRT when I was I think 25 and I've been really pleased with it. You go to your physician and get your test levels checked and if your levels are low then you can ask to get prescribed TRT. Between eating a lot of calories AND the TRT, it helped me a lot. Just my thoughts for you. Food is more important that any juice though. What are your current stats right now? Age, weight, height, body fat%. Goals ?Also, I'm not recommending you start up taking juice, I was just suggesting getting you test levels checked out and possibly looking into the TRT deal.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

FOOD!!! FUKKING FOOD!!!

Honestly man food is gonna be your best bet. And I'm a big fan of TRT. Idk how old you are, but I started TRT when I was I think 25 and I've been really pleased with it. You go to your physician and get your test levels checked and if your levels are low then you can ask to get prescribed TRT. Between eating a lot of calories AND the TRT, it helped me a lot. Just my thoughts for you. Food is more important that any juice though. What are your current stats right now? Age, weight, height, body fat%. Goals ?Also, I'm not recommending you start up taking juice, I was just suggesting getting you test levels checked out and possibly looking into the TRT deal.

There's no need for him to get his test levels checked IMO. He needs to eat better/more to see better results....stop looking for the miracle pill or next phenomenon that's going to help you bulk up.

I bet you think hydroxycut is good for you too.

to the OP, eat 4k cals of food/day, 1-2 gallons of water and train like a fkn savage. And don't go into any retail supplement store ever again.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
There's no need for him to get his test levels checked IMO. He needs to eat better/more to see better results....stop looking for the miracle pill or next phenomenon that's going to help you bulk up.

I bet you think hydroxycut is good for you too.

There is a miracle pill..... its called "Hard Work" , but you can't pick it up at a store or online.

And I took Hydroxycut twice and I had to stop, it made me sick.

I just use food to gain or lose weight.

And just my opinion, I think its a good idea to have test levels checked just to be healthy. Honestly man I wish I would have had mine checked when I was 18 because thats most likely when they took a drop. It would have helped me a bunch.

Never can be too safe.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic