Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Suffered a minor stroke on Thursday

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
My former schoolmaster had three strokes one teacher told me. Though he didn't retire at that time. Can be caused by many things. Even if you take things too much to your heart.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I was at work and just finished drinking one of those new energy drinks "Vegas Fuel". About a half hour later I started seizing from the neck up and having all kinds of muscle spasms. It subsided about 30 mins later and I went on thinking it was the drink that I had a bad reaction to. Well about 45 mins later the same thing happens and again I tough it out and continue to work while trying my best to hide it. Finally it became so bad I went to the ER. The cat scan revealed I suffered a small stroke. It was possible it happened several days prior and then the swelling set it off. I stayed in the hospital Thursday and Friday night and just got home earlier today. What a scary experience. All my blood work came back perfect and my BP was right on point. I have a followup to give more blood this coming week for further analysis. What a scary thing to go through. Thank God I'm ok. Being im only 31 it was an early age for someone like me to go through.

Glad your ok bro!

Rest your body from everything for a good while and find out what caused this too you.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
That's scary, glad to hear you are OK.... 31?! I def want to hear more what the Dr's have to say.... knowingly that bloodwork is all OK? for this to happen is intense

Are you a heavy drinker? have diabetes? cocaine user? cig smoker?

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Drinking is not good. I heard about studies that having frequently sex is very good for the health.

Thong--23961.jpg

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Sorry to hear that Yam...you should really take it easy for a while bro. Lay off the gear until you know for sure what the cause was. Even if they never figure it out, i think it be wise to just chill for a bit. Take care of yourself bro. Gonna send you a PM.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic