jacobss
What's New?

Students warned: Bulging biceps advance unhealthy masculinity

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I was talking with one of my neighbor's yesterday and his "skinny jeaned" son came outside to try and join in on the conversation. The dad started talking about wanting to get back into shape after the holidays and the usual blah, blah, blah. The son chimed in with "I don't ever want to have big muscles like you." I said, "That's not something you'll ever need to worry about."...:)...

HAHA Nice.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
i think the problem is largely that women don't understand men and masculinity at all. and they don't understand that while women tend to hate themselves for not looking a certain way, men tend not to. men tend to do what it takes to look like how we want (if we care) and then complete the goal. which is actually the definition of a healthy attitude.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Something to consider is will insurance companies insure bodybuilders or power lifters who have used aas?

Is sitting on your fat ****ing ass eating dig dongs more healthy? Those bastards will do anying to deny your claim.

The use of aas is the least of concerns for the American pubic health.

I'd go off the grid if there was a quality gym there.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Beta males attempting to influence those around them, next thing you know they will be supporting and advancing cross dressing as a genetic thing and should be not only allowed but encouraged as normal social behavior..

hhaaaa beta males..

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Something to consider is will insurance companies insure bodybuilders or power lifters who have used aas?

Is sitting on your fat ****ing ass eating dig dongs more healthy? Those bastards will do anying to deny your claim.

The use of aas is the least of concerns for the American pubic health.

I'd go off the grid if there was a quality gym there.

yet another reason why i've always advocated not telling your doc of any issues or past use, they are "ethically" required to protect you from yourself, after all they know better whats good for you right??

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
What a bunch of shit. They want us dumb down and weak. Propagate the bullshit and the masses will follow.

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Most of this is nothing more than BS. I train at a hardcore, old school pit of a gym that I often refer to as a sociological experiment...in a reverent way, of course. Chuck full of serious lifters, natural and otherwise from all walks of life. From those who have done time to others with doctorates. Men were created by God to be the dominant sex, physically stronger than women, more aggressive, competitive and the protector. No man should ever be made to feel that this natural state is inappropriate. Most of the dudes with big guns that I know represent the true meaning of alpha; men who are strong, fear no one but kind hearted and compassionate all in one. What intellectual could ever seriously argue these natural traits being detrimental to society? This nation would not be free and the greatest in the world if men were emasculated! So brethren, pay no attention to this liberal bull. It represents nothing more than some self-proclaimed intellectual desperately trying to gain their 15 minutes of notoriety.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
This shit amazes me, afew of my sons friends have said Im scary looking and mean. LOl, I have invited these kids over, just so they can see they are wrong. My boys area ll weeds, that will some day grow into giant Oaks... They will be successful, and strong alfa males. I have trained them to be that way. Weather they lift weights or not. They are all physical, play sports, and wrestle and fight with each other... The rest of the world can go to hell, we just take care of our own.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I hate the PC culture. Wait until these students actually see the real world. It will be a rude awakening.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic