Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Students warned: Bulging biceps advance unhealthy masculinity

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
College professors and their attempts to condition young minds into believing competition is bad, masculinity is the equivalent to racism....

so now all American males can have an affliction to blame for the 70k education they have that is now worthless without a job to apply it to. Unless your a social engineering liberal professor.

they need to watch what I do everyday. Work, take care of my family, excercise, compete, win, get a nice plate of food and piece of ass for my efforts. Macho accomplishments checking in.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Link isn't working, but I am not surprised by this. They want to create physically and emotionally weak citizens that are easy to brainwash and manipulate for their agenda.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
let them have little biceps... makes it easier for us to procreate... once you get past the education and formalities... we are still running on caveman software... so women will still want to breed with the strong... PERIOD...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
let them have little biceps... makes it easier for us to procreate... once you get past the education and formalities... we are still running on caveman software... so women will still want to breed with the strong... PERIOD...

To add to that, my wife just made a comment the other day about med/pre med and medic students coming through the ER for clinicals. The thing that gets her the most are that these kids aren't even being taught "soft skills". They don't introduce themselves, they don't take any initiative to get involved etc. They are absolutely helpless, mindless little robots. She has said that if a student doesn't introduce themselves, she will ignore them the entire shift and doesn't waste her time trying to teach them.

The school actually called her once and said there were complaints about her because she didn't show them anything. lol THese little ****ers made no attempt at being social or getting involved, and it's somehow my wife's fault! LMFAO!!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
That article is hilarious!!! Here's an honest to goodness line about this first male who minored in women's studies at Amherst....

"Katz founded a consulting firm that ‘provides gender violence prevention and leadership training to institutions in the public and private sectors’ and has pioneered the use of bystander training in the U.S. military, according to his website.”

Bystander training??? what the hell is that? don't we already have the U.N. who wear powder blue helmets for that?

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Andrea Tantaros is my kind of gal. And as a former gymnast, I'll bet she can do lots of tricks with that hot muscular bod in the sack. :p

The left is going further and further off the deep end. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
If you turn everyone into pussies then you will obey every order that comes your way. Schools banning "tag" because it is violent? Come on, Be A Man.. oooooops.. not suppose to say that anymore.

geeeeezzzzzzzz

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
My daughter would kick 95% of the boys asses in her high school.There are some lame fkn kids walking around,so much for survival of the fittest.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
there are always the out spoken ones that want to be different from all the normal ones.

LOL...loved Andrea Tantaros, smart, sexy, nice fit body. Wish one of those women on TV told this guy to Man up, be a man, hand his man card over and tell him to grow a set. That would have been priceless....

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic