Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Stretching: what it really does

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I like stretching. Flexibility is huge for major compound movements like overhead squat, ass to grass squat (the standard), snatch, power clean, etc.

If you don't stretch, you are not going to do jack shit in these lifts. Better just stick to isolated movements and get your pump on.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Hey google yoga injuries - if interested . Some idiot before who like many post with minimal knowledge thought yoga is relitiveky safe , thought stretching was what yoga is and just demonstrates he was a hot head and idiot . Stretching can be good but is way over rated for injury prevention and warm up. Now I think articles and studies are for idiots cuz you can find opposing studies every where. Experience is the only conclusive measure. Most only experience is reading shallow posts of other idiots

S

smash

Apr 30, 2013
Hey google yoga injuries - if interested . Some idiot before who like many post with minimal knowledge thought yoga is relitiveky safe , thought stretching was what yoga is and just demonstrates he was a hot head and idiot . Stretching can be good but is way over rated for injury prevention and warm up. Now I think articles and studies are for idiots cuz you can find opposing studies every where. Experience is the only conclusive measure. Most only experience is reading shallow posts of other idiots

Got some questions
1. So articles and studies are for
idiots. If I google yoga injuries what comes up? Articles and studies? Or shallow posts of other idiots?
2. Stretching is overated by who?
3. Who said yoga is stretching?
4. If studies are for idiots then are researchers such as those from the cochrane collaboration wasting their time?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Got some questions
1. So articles and studies are for
idiots. If I google yoga injuries what comes up? Articles and studies? Or shallow posts of other idiots?
2. Stretching is overated by who?
3. Who said yoga is stretching?
4. If studies are for idiots then are researchers such as those from the cochrane collaboration wasting their time?

Ignorance is bliss for some , and torture for those with anger management issues , don't you agree smash mouth ? How about foot in mouth in your case . As usual nonsense

Last edited:
S

smash

Apr 30, 2013
Lets stick to the issues and behave like gentleman. If I am ignorant there is an obvious remedy. I need to be enlightened. So can you help me out here ketsugo? What is it that I don't know? Thanks for your time.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Stretched the fuxk out this thread for sure

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic