Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter

Strength Building Equipment

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
The harnesses last forever.Mine is about 6 years old and used numerous times.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
35ityeb.jpg

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok.... thats not just any harness.. its the kind you use to drag a fucking firetruck!!! WTF? RR that is crazy!

Looks like I'm going with the bands though...

Thanks for the input everyone!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Bands are a good investment. I've used them in the past. My favorites were the mini monsters.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I like the APT harness.... it's not as nice as the Iron Mind, but it's only $70....

Bands are amazing, I like chains too, but the cost is WAY higher per pound than bands...

grip toys like the grenade ball and stone trainers

For what it's worth, I've tried both the ram, super ram, and all three types of slingshot and I really prefer the slingshot or maddog slingshot....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok so I placed my order today. I got a bottle of equi block, some orange mini bands, red mini bands and some new wrist wraps. I tried to order the slingshot but it was out of stock. I might go with the Ram, but I haven't made up my mind.

Although I'm thinking maybe I don't need something like the ram until my bench is in the 400 range???

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Although I'm thinking maybe I don't need something like the ram until my bench is in the 400 range???

We use the slingshot ( and maddog slingshot) with all benchers..... my wife is benching ~140 raw and mid-200's in a shirt and she'll use a slingshot for a few work sets up to 205..... it's nice because you can use it at or below your raw max just to handle the weight and save your shoulders while keeping a full range of motion.... handling more weight, more often. Slingshots are back in stock at howmuchyabench dot com even though elite is out of stock.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic