Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Streetbike accident 6-22-2010

chillz

chillz

Dec 29, 2011
Stupidly no..There is no helmet law in florida..live and learn

I've never understood this law. You can get a ticket in FL for not wearing a seat belt, but it's ok to ride a motorcycle with no helmet. Glad you pulled through and can still train.

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Those are some serious injuries. Glad you pulled through. I quit riding a few years ago due to too many d-bags on the roads.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
I have 3 lbs of titanium in there so far with more coming..Figured I'd post this x-ray, pretty wild lookin huh? dont drink and drive :eek:

Yowza! You give a whole new meaning to The Iron Den. I hope your story makes someone think twice 'bout getting behind the wheel after drinking, Yamaha. Or 'bout wearing a helmet. Could save lives. Mend well biker dude!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Wow....that is crazy! Glad you pulled through for sure. I too was in an accident that almost killed me. I ended up with a broken neck and had a frontal brain injury. Does not sound as bad as what you have to deal with cause on the outside, I did not look as if anything happened.

The gym, and thought of being able to return, really helped me. Good luck, I know it must be hard to have to plan ahead for surgeries. Best of luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic