Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Steroidsfax unsafe website

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
on the orals I noticed they offer halo and t-bol.

the halo is pricey. wonder how good it is.....

Tex you post that shit again and I'm going to ban you... Dead srs... POB

Last edited by a moderator:
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
He might be able to set up a offshore account or swipe ATM cards at night to get his money from PayPal or whatever scheme he's using to get away with it... But the main problem with that is anyone buying gear from him using PayPal is now on radar no question about it either so Feds have solid leads to go from...

Example
Customer orders gear using PayPal
Feds see the transaction right away
PayPal gives Feds address of customer
Feds intercept pack and make controlled delivery

Pretty much that easy, but Id be willing to bet the Feds wouldn't do a controlled delivery instead they would let in go and the investigation would continue for 6 months maybe even a year..
Within this time information like finger prints, camera footage used from tracking info etc... If they want you bad enough they will figure out who you are and if you set up a web site using PayPal and domestic there going to want you...

it's tempting because its to easy no wu or fees to deal and driving across town to deal with it but there's a reason to go threw that trouble, this pay pal is a step backwards he didn't figure out some new stealth way of conducting business online... The site might look ligit and it might even be set up well with somebody that knows what there doing but that doesn't make it safe one bit...

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
yeah. I agree. feds aren't gonna show up right away. they're like cats - they will assume that pounce pose and patiently wait.

can't remember the guys name, but he did the same thing years ago with script drugs. had someone to do the front end websites for him. looked good, worked great...delivered as promised, and then vanished. the site would simply disappear one day, but then another would pop up. and another and another. all very similar in look and feel. it was his attempt at dodging the feds - hit and run. don't stay around long enough for them to get their hooks in you was the thinking I guess. he eventually got popped and it made big time news. so I promise you, these guys don't stand a chance.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wasn't attempting to break forum rules, everyone (especially Tex) please accept my apology.

I'm set, was just wondering how these f*cks play out.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wasn't attempting to break forum rules, everyone (especially Tex) please accept my apology.

You didn't break any rules dear. On the other hand TEXSON DID... TWICE.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013

nope. nothing to do with you. it was my own dumbass fault. typing without thinking first, which is something I do really well.

but no, tenacious. no apology needed. you did nothing wrong.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
So many shady sources on the net. Bunk gear, dirty almost lose a quad or glute cheek gear, or LE with nothing better to do. Trusted local only for me.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
You didn't break any rules dear. On the other hand TEXSON DID... TWICE.

guy just don't like texas I think.

prob got his heart broken by a cowgirl and taking it out on me.

kiddin, pob.

sorry for the mistake(s), and, thanks for the help.

superman4hire

superman4hire

May 23, 2013
I'm at Meso a fair amount. I think SF is pretty much done.

Y

ysr91

Mar 11, 2013
bringing back a super old thread. anybody play around on this site? the post's of reps pushing SF and sciroxx are hilarious.... anyone check these guys out lately.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic