Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Steroidsfax unsafe website

Dmaipa

Dmaipa

Sep 14, 2010
I have seen steroidsfax pimping thier bunk gear over at Meso for the last month. Reminds me a lot of the way pinnacle works on steroidology but these guys do not have board backing to my knowledge. Seems sketchy to me that steroidsfax are open posting the link to thier website and selling steroids domestically, doesn't anybody do thier homework anymore? Steroidsfax like anybody is looking like some newbie that simply purchesed some poweders from China after reading how to make steroids and opened a website. I guess anybody can do it these days, people are getting very careless. I have watched this clown argue his amateur practices are ok and read many bad reviews about others receiving bunk gear from him.

Have you hear of these guys?

Oh and lets not forget steroidsfax take paypal .... WTF!

27x3ssy.png

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I can't agree with you more.....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've seen this guy over there. Has plenty of good feedback but he has zero security precautions... When he gets popped it'll be like dominoes.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Paypal, credit cards. Could we leave more of a paper trail, really?

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Wow!! I really don't think some of these guys know how serious the laws are when it comes to AAS!!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Damn he looks legit as hell, kinda like walmart or cvs. Wonder if he carries multi vitamins and haircare products?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I actually stopped in meso for the first time in a while and saw this guy all over there. Lemme go order some shit and send my CC and PayPal info, just incase his record keeping isn't good enough the old fashioned way if he gets popped, lol

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I actually stopped in meso for the first time in a while and saw this guy all over there. Lemme go order some shit and send my CC and PayPal info, just incase his record keeping isn't good enough the old fashioned way if he gets popped, lol

It's rediculous how careless this asshole is.

iron-whisperer

iron-whisperer

Jan 3, 2013
its frightening that some people are probably using what i am going to assume is bunk from steroidsfax.

S

Scout Sniper

Feb 15, 2013
I saw this before and my first reaction was it is a sting operation, lol. Steroidsfax is careless at best.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic