Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Steroidsfax unsafe website

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I saw this before and my first reaction was it is a sting operation, lol.

I thought around the same lines. Paypal recievers have to give a name and bank account, bank accounts require SS numbers... Seems fishy in a dangerous to all way.

Don't know steroidsfax, or his hows or whys but think something is very shitty about this.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I thought around the same lines. Paypal recievers have to give a name and bank account, bank accounts require SS numbers... Seems fishy in a dangerous to all way.

Don't know the guy, or his hows or whys but think something is very shitty about this.

This site is crazy unsecured but you can safely backstop a paypal account with the right know how. Setting up a secure bank account in another country really isn't that difficult but thats a conversation for another forum....

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
This site is crazy unsecured but you can safely backstop a paypal account with the right know how. Setting up a secure bank account in another country really isn't that difficult but thats a conversation for another forum....

It is outside my understanding, brother. Interesting to learn of though :)

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Ive seen some pretty careless shit ove the years but this is close to the worst. Anyone that uses this guy is a fool. I cant even feel sorry for anyone that gets burned or popped with this shit. Theyre asking for trouble.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010

I would love to hear more.

Slic.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I've read too many articles about kids turning garages into labs, printing labels and selling shit - sweeping spilled powders off the floor and reusing them even. UGL's are scary, but you never hardly see what's behind the curtain and even kids can make their shit look legit.

So these guys pay someone to create a web store front that processes credit payments. not really that hard to do, or expensive.

whatever the case, one things is for sure. they are bafoons. if they are that sloppy with how they conduct the visible part of the business, I gotta wonder about their products.

if your gonna buy from them, better do it soon. they wont last long.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
ok. I gotta back track a little.

just looked at their website and have to say that someone has put some effort and money into it. got a shopping cart feature and everything. looks really good. don't know what their products are like, but the site is actually nice.

this is the injectibles link - nevermind I'm not gonna post it cause I'm VIP here and know better and I'm not retarded at all even though I'm from Texas and we're a little slower down here.

Last edited by a moderator:
TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Tex please advise if this works out for you!

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Tex please advise if this works out for you!

nope. not me. not even gonna try it, but I gotta admit, it is impressive. not a haphazard, thrown together effort. a least not the website.

id shy away simply because of the security issues. someone else said they are getting good feedback on meso, though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic