Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

staying on at age 30

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
You guys are right. I just got caught up in the initial newness. I'm definitely not ready nor is that something I think I truely want. Ill run a lot more cycles to get a feel for it before I even consider it. Thanks for slapping some sense into me.

Please continue to educate yourself.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Yea you're not ready broseph

Pros: awesome physique

Cons: continual cost (might as well treat it like another bill), continual bloodwork

Even with bloodwork, you could get ventricle hypertrophy as an example and never know it Ie shorter lifespan

If the risks are worth it nobody is gonna stop you...just listen to everyone for the time being :)

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I forgot to add I have suspiscions that I have low T since before cycle. Loss of energy/motivation etc

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I forgot to add I have suspiscions that I have low T since before cycle. Loss of energy/motivation etc

If that's the case...then go to the doc and get blood work done. Most doctors will treat it nowadays. You cannot watch television without seeing a commercial for low T.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
That's where my problem lies. Trt is super expensive. I guess I need to get checked to make sure that's even the problem before I go self diagnosing.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
TRT is expensive if you don't have insurance or you're numbers aren't necessarily low enough. I know guys below 200 that have insurance and only pay a couple bucks for TRT.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
My insurance is dumb, for my kids its great but for me I pay a lot. Would it be wise to go to a doctor after cycle and pct, get tested and if its low T instead of going on trt use an ugl or homebrew to dose myself? Not on cycle levels ofccourse

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
My insurance is dumb, for my kids its great but for me I pay a lot. Would it be wise to go to a doctor after cycle and pct, get tested and if its low T instead of going on trt use an ugl or homebrew to dose myself? Not on cycle levels ofccourse

I would just go to the doc a few months AFTER your done with pct.

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
i have a friend who is 24 been on since he was 21 and cant get his dick up without it he is on TRT for life at 24 years old in cali

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
i have a friend who is 24 been on since he was 21 and cant get his dick up without it he is on TRT for life at 24 years old in cali

I've been on since 25 and love every minute of it

Of course I'm know if I came off my test value would look like a girls LOL

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
That's where my problem lies. Trt is super expensive. I guess I need to get checked to make sure that's even the problem before I go self diagnosing.

its not.

TRT is about maintaining blood serum levels. at your age, they should be, normally around 500-1000ng/dl.

and your gonna want to shoot for the high end.

with me, 250-300mg puts me around 1200 and i'm fine. not happy mind you, would rather be blasting. but realistically, and from a biological function perspective, 1200 is more than fine.

good cyp from a good supplier is 45 bucks. 35 if he likes you or has a special. that's for 200mg/ml. and that's good for 8 weeks - two months, if you go with 250mg ew. 22.50 a month.

you simply cant afford TRT via a doc or online clinic, is all.

some suppliers have mins, some don't. it all depends. and that would be the only catch.

but again, that is if your gonna choose the TRT route.

and yeah, spend the money on blood work. make sure you even need it to begin with.

Last edited:
bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Hell get 300mg/ml test e like me and it lasts 10 weeks

43 bucks for 10 weeks..I'm only payin $17 a month!

its not.

TRT is about maintaining blood serum levels. at your age, they should be, normally around 500-1000ng/dl.

and your gonna want to shoot for the high end.

with me, 250-300mg puts me around 1200 and i'm fine. not happy mind you, would rather be blasting. but realistically, and from a biological function perspective, 1200 is more than fine.

good cyp from a good supplier is 45 bucks. 35 if he likes you or has a special. that's for 200mg/ml. and that's good for 8 weeks - two months, if you go with 250mg ew. 22.50 a month.

you simply cant afford TRT via a doc or online clinic, is all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic