Members
Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

staying on at age 30

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I've been strongly considering not cycling off this first run and just staying on. I'm almost 8 weeks in and originally planned to go to 16 but not so sure now. The only reason why I can think to cycle off and get the body back to natty would be to have kids but I already did that...twice and I'm done. So I'm interested in hearing your guy's pros and cons of it. Maybe your personal experiences. Some input. Trt is expensive as hell so I would probably be relying on ugl which is super risky. Other alternative is homebrew but that's a diff discussion.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
You really need to think about things before you make a life long commitment like that. Your a few weeks into your first cycle now asking us if its ok to stay on? It's not just about kids man. Please get your head on right. That's crazy bro. You don't even really know what your doing. Sorry. Just being honest.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Haha my head has never been on right. But I see your point. The lifelong commitment part does sound intimidating when you put it like that. It seemslike the norm tho around here for guys to just stay on

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Haha my head has never been on right. But I see your point. The lifelong commitment part does sound intimidating when you put it like that. It seemslike the norm tho around here for guys to just stay on

I don't know anyone hear that stayed on after there first cycle. I think there is a lot of things you have to think about and figure out before making that devision. I think your headed down the wrong road with your thoughts and I hope you real them in. There can be serious consequences towards health if you don't know what your doing and what that does if give AAS as a whole more if a bad name. There us just so much more to this than sticking a needle in your ass. Bloodwork and things need to be considered to really see what's going on etc. the list goes on. I don't think you will get anyone's blessing for staying on. Especially with his green you are. Put in the work bro and if you believe AAS is not addictive your a fool. I'm seeing that in you already. I have struggled as well. I'll let some of the others chime in.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
You're pretty young bro. You're talking about TRT which is lifelong and can wreck any chance of ever recovering because it's recommended to guys that have no chance of recovering due to their body's inability to make enough natty test. There are things to consider like lipid levels along with RBC. You'll more than likely end up having to donate blood every few months to keep your RBC low. There's a lot of shit involved bro and during your first cycle at 30 is not the time to make a decision like that especially if your natty test is fine.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Considering how your first experience has gone, I'd say no.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
No way should you stay on man. I wouldn't even consider it if I was you. It seems cool at first, but that quickly fades when FOREVER sets in.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I'd say something, lil brother, but really, its all been said.

I agree with it all, and escpecially with big_paul_ski.

But what I DO want to say is THANK YOU for doing this thread and reaching out for the advice and opinions. good move.

You need to stay here on the board, be active and keep us uptodate....and post threads like this one.

You are in good hands here. Its up to you to make the right decisions, though.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Nothing else really to add to this thread. The guys are right. I know coming off cycle sucks ass but I think in the long run you'd be better off. Putting aside all the health issues, I think you'd actually make better gains by cycling on and off. If you stay on this early, you're going to plateau a lot sooner then you would by coming off.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
NO.

From all the other questions and concerns you've had up to this point, there's no way you're ready nor prepared.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
You guys are right. I just got caught up in the initial newness. I'm definitely not ready nor is that something I think I truely want. Ill run a lot more cycles to get a feel for it before I even consider it. Thanks for slapping some sense into me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic