Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Spot Injections- Do they really work?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I use plain synthol. It's filtered coconut oil with BA. Paid under $150 for a litre of it.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
nothing illegal about injecting coconut oil, lol...

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
synthol is terrible! Might as well put olive oil or something in you!! HAHA it just fills in the area because your body is trying to flush out the foreign substance.
I came across a synthetic synovial fluid called painless pumps that i have used in my butt and boobs, its legal for one,
i heard that some body builders that have had little divits from using synthol- and they use this stuff to fill it in. Im pretty sure its permanent or at least takes months for it to go away. No drugs in it either......
synthol-Owww!!! the little amount you put in your body isn't worth the pain.

as far as olive oil or grape seed oil..U can use it as long as u filler it or u can buy it filtered allready.

Anyway,synthol has earned a bad label because of a few bad apples....And really i dont want to say they are bad apples but they took synthol to the extream level...If synthol isnt used to the extream level it DOES NOT give a fake look in apperence...Once u learn to use synthol ...master the art as like mastering the art of useing anabolics u will get great results useing SEO.....Plus SEO is not a toxic oil...It has no side effects...Its a very safe on the body....SEO does'nt hurt useing it....Any time u stick a muscle that hasnt been stuck before will hurt days after..Its like training a new muscle group and the day after its really sore...Same goes for drilling any mucle with injections...the muscle becomes sore from the sticking not the seo.
i know with my experiance useing seo the pain for me was worth the time and effort...However ,not everyone is willing to put in the time and effort...And i also know seo works best on your smaller muscles then the large ones..From some reason for me my body didnt repound well with large muscle but the smaller ones i got alot of size ....Then the trick to maintaining the size is to inject the muscle once ew to keep the size rather then doing ed injections to fullfill the size u need.Also people dont realize but it takes alot of seo to gain any serious size..For example ...When ever i want to blow my traps up to the size i want it takes around 150mls to get that right...i might do anywhere from 3 to 6mls for each trap head.Its sounds like alot but once u get that seo inside the muscle its no more then filling up a ballon with air....dw

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Solid post DW, I prefer the once a week pinning schedule also. the pain when you use a new amount is something else...

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
The guys that have used synthol that I have seen looked terrible.what I don't get is some guys that use synthol have very little muscle to begin with so when they use it it looks wrong.not against synthol but you have to use it correctly to blend it in into your physic and have a decent amount of muscle on your frame.

P

Prcilla82i

Jun 21, 2012
myboobsafter.jpg
myboobsbefore.jpg

can synthesise do this!? LOL
with the painless pump i just have to maintain it once a month-.. that was after 3 months of loading up... probably cost me about 500$

Last edited:
ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
You gonna get some "thanks" for that post! Glad no guy used it for his pecker, otherwise I would be looking at one right now...

P

Prcilla82i

Jun 21, 2012
haha i konw, i just wanted to share how natural and great it worked, way better then surgery, too much $$ and horror stories!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The guys that have used synthol that I have seen looked terrible.what I don't get is some guys that use synthol have very little muscle to begin with so when they use it it looks wrong.not against synthol but you have to use it correctly to blend it in into your physic and have a decent amount of muscle on your frame.

You are mixing a couple things up. There is two ways to use synthol. First you can use it like a south American fucktard and just fill your biceps up with oil until they are 30 inches.

Or....

You can use a tried and true method which allows the fascia to stretch thereby allowing the muscle to grow with less restriction.

I find spot injections and synthol use (again two different things) to be fascinating.

T

TexasAQHA

Sep 16, 2011
Ill try pec injects, i need to bring them up idk what else to do... Everythings growing but my chest...

Btw check out that frank zane pose in my avatar.

I have had a few guys complain that their chests wont build, but their arms are SICK... in every single situation we found that they had been doing their bench press wrong.... this no doubt calls for a completely seperate thread from the ne we are on... PM me and I will give you some tips... I had the same problem years ago btw

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
^^^ why keep it secret? I don't really care as my chest grows very easily, but for the others... I'm sure they would like to hear what you have to say!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
^^^ why keep it secret? I don't really care as my chest grows very easily, but for the others... I'm sure they would like to hear what you have to say!

Apparently it will remain a secret............ fortunately, like yours ritch, mine grows pretty good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic