Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Spot Injections- Do they really work?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
are u really looking in the mirror at your tircepts bro..because when i see them it lloks like the injections are working...it can years of sticking before u really seee what u want....butalso...u havent experiance seo yet...once i do and u start to see the size it puts on then u will change your mind...u have to pin just about ed...filling that muscle with iol ...with just eod injections with prop your not filling the muscle up and your not pumping enough volume into the muscle too....i cc or 2 ccs is hardly enough ...trying pumping in about 6 ccs ed and then come and tell me u see no gains....dw

You know i respect you DW, i dont mean to sound like im arguing with you. Im just questioning certain things.

Like you said it could take years, but how do you know that its not the training over the years that built them?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
You know i respect you DW, i dont mean to sound like im arguing with you. Im just questioning certain things.

Like you said it could take years, but how do you know that its not the training over the years that built them?

bro u have all the right to ask questions...disagree or agree...all i can say just read and maybe try some steps yourself...The only proff i ahve to say that site injections work is by self example....i know ive added alot of size to a few body parts by site injections....ive explained all this info in this thread....I can tell your the science type of guy which science is good but not allways right....Me im that self experiance type of guy...i only go by self experiance....and what i say and do is only by self experiance...science has nothing to do with my experiance...i tell you what if i could use u for a lab rat for one month and perform on you what i do to myself...u would see results....U may not like it...it might look to freaky...but hey....the question is does site injections work...yes it does....let me have your bicpets for one month...i'll make em 20 for ya......dw

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
bro u have all the right to ask questions...disagree or agree...all i can say just read and maybe try some steps yourself...The only proff i ahve to say that site injections work is by self example....i know ive added alot of size to a few body parts by site injections....ive explained all this info in this thread....I can tell your the science type of guy which science is good but not allways right....Me im that self experiance type of guy...i only go by self experiance....and what i say and do is only by self experiance...science has nothing to do with my experiance...i tell you what if i could use u for a lab rat for one month and perform on you what i do to myself...u would see results....U may not like it...it might look to freaky...but hey....the question is does site injections work...yes it does....let me have your bicpets for one month...i'll make em 20 for ya......dw

20 inch LEAN?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Thats some crazy shit dude. I need my chest to grow more than anything tho.

i hear ya bro...ive been trying like hell to gain a few more inches myself...ive been sticking it alot lately.....hardly any movement...its looks alot fuller but not what i expect...the chess is a vast area...it takes alot of volume of oil to fill it up....dw

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
u seem to forget bro.....once you build raw hide within the muscle it builds a barrier inside..this is what fills up within the muscle...once that barrier is formed the more oil u pump the bigger the muscle becomes....yes it will spread sooner or later but thats why u need to maintain with injections to keep the size u built....but at the same time the muscle strechs with allows more blood flow inside the muscle and it allows u to inject more oil into that muscle .ed i try to inject atleast 3 ccs in each bicept head....i can tell you ,,its not going no where.only but bigger peaks.....dw
i'm with you on this one DW.bi/tri shots are my favorite.i've gone as high as 5cc in my biceps with no problem.of course my arms aren't 20' right now but then again i'm just on a light cruise cause i can't get to the gym for thae past few months due to work.i have heard as far as immediate localized growth that test base/tne/susp is the only one that will cause the muscle to grow itself.don't know if there's any truth behind this or not.
i can also say that i've tried synthol and took your advice and did what i was supposed to do and i know if i stuck with it in the long run it would've been permanent.

P

Prcilla82i

Jun 21, 2012
synthol is terrible! Might as well put olive oil or something in you!! HAHA it just fills in the area because your body is trying to flush out the foreign substance.
I came across a synthetic synovial fluid called painless pumps that i have used in my butt and boobs, its legal for one,
i heard that some body builders that have had little divits from using synthol- and they use this stuff to fill it in. Im pretty sure its permanent or at least takes months for it to go away. No drugs in it either......
synthol-Owww!!! the little amount you put in your body isn't worth the pain.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
painless pumps seems nice if the price was reasonable, not even close to it, I would consider it. Synthol hurts after the shot, for 2 days max, the pain peaks 12 hours late, but last a nice long time. I could not even get an answer from the turds who sell painless pumps if it lasts or not.

P

Prcilla82i

Jun 21, 2012
Really? You have to go to the owner directly- i called and he was a huge help- its all on the website.
Plus PP has some other benefits other then growth

P

Prcilla82i

Jun 21, 2012
what are you using? synthasize is 120$..plus do you even know whats in it? eek... i care about my body and like to know whats going in it isnt illegal

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic