April 22, 11 ~ Back/Biceps

DELOAD WEEK
WAVE 24 WEEK 4

BACK:

Deadlift (conventional)~ 123kgX5, 147kgX5, 170kgX5

Standing Good Mornings~ 75kgX 3(5)

BICEPS:
Hammer Curls~ 30lbsX 3(8)

Shoulder Rehab: Wall Angels, Stick Stretch, Scap Motions, and Scap Hangs. I still have Sea Turtles to do later.

I've also recalc'd my numbers since I'm dieting down and doing more conditioning so next week I'll drop my number a bit and work back up.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
April 23, 11 ~ Cardio

Ran stadiums today. Ran them 5x and walked the track after 4x. I was out there for 28min or so. I'll make it 5 and 5 next week which will give me 30+min of conditioning time. After next week I will try to hit it 6 and 5. The idea is to slowly adding more stadiums and keep the track walks at 5 since I'm out the to run stadiums and not walk the track.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Wave 25:

MONDAY ~ High Carb Day
LEGS:
Back Squats (oly style)
Front Squats (oly style)
Box Squats (below parallel)
Bar Lunges

TUESDAY ~ Low Carb Day

WEDNESDAY ~ Medium Carb Day
CHEST:
Flat Bench
Reverse Bench Press
TRICEPS:
Rope Pressdown
Reverse Skullcrusher

THURSDAY ~ Low Carb Day

FRIDAY ~ High Carb Day
BACK:
Deadlift (conventional)
Good Morning / Squat Combo
Snatch Pulls from Hang
Bent Over Rows (Palms Supinated)

SATURDAY ~ Low Carb Day

SUNDAY ~ Medium Carb Day
SHOULDERS:
Standing Military Press
Rear Delt DB
BICEPS:
Zottman Curl

Obviously I'm going to be lifting VERY light on Sunday b/c I was given the green light to train shoulders. I'll also add more exercises as I'm allowed to. I'll be performing my rehab movements at least 5x week.

Cardio is on Tues, Thurs, Sat. Tues & Thurs are 45min on a treadmill. Sat is Stadiums/Fast walking on Track. I'll be putting Sled Pulls on Tues in 3-4 weeks.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
April 25, 11 ~ Legs

Well they had the gym like a freezer which def made it difficult to train. I don't know why it was like that. Anyways, I had a good day but nothing to tear underwear over. I performed my dynamic warm up outside and drank my 1/2 strength powerade throughout the workout as usual. I've reworked my number so they are lower but I'll work back up. Also, I get to train Shoulders for the first time in a long time this week.

WAVE 25 WEEK 1
LEGS:

Back Squat (oly)~132kgX5, 152kgX5, 173kgX8

Front Squat (oly)~ 110kgX5, 126kgX5, 143kgX8

Box Squat (below parallel)~ 90kgX7, 100kgX5, 110kgX5, 120kgX3, 130kgX2

Lunge~ barX8, 40kgX 2(7)

Shoulder Rehab: Scap Hang, Scap Motion, Wall Angel, Stick Stretch

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
April 26, 11 ~ Cardio

Did my 45min of LISS Cardio today. I still have to perform my shoulder rehab and tomorrow I'll hit chest.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I will most likely be changing my Carb Rotation in 5 weeks. I'm dropping nicely but after 5 more weeks I won't want to drop anymore so I'll switch to a Maintenance Rotation to keep my weight where I want. Than in the Fall I'll switch it again to a Bulking Rotation.

I haven't made up my mind yet If I'm going to add an additional High Carb day or a Med Carb Day. I think I'll add an additional Med Carb Day b/c that will give me more room to work with.

That would mean my Rotation will look like:

Mon~ High
Tues~ Low (Possible Med)
Wed~ Med
Thur~ Low
Fri~ High
Sat~ Low (Possible Med)
Sun~ Med

I'll either add it to Sat when I run Stadiums OR I'll add it on Tues when I pull the Sled. Both conditioning days are more anaerobic than aerobic so I'll have to see which one would warrant it more so. I'm leaning towards putting on Sat with Stadiums b/c they zap the life out of me and the extra Kcal and Carbs would def help me alot. When I did Sleds in the past I was fine 30min later. With Stadiums I'm sore the next day or 2.

Also something I have to remember is that I'm not full swing in my Stadiums yet. I need to get up to running the stadiums 7-8x and than walking the track 4-5x. That is what I'm working towards and than staying there so I realize I'll have to change my rotation again in a while b/c I'm probably still going to drop. Also I haven't even put sleds in and 20min or more sled pulling and than 15-20min of treadmill afterwads is going to be a lot more demanding than the treadmill alone I'm doing at the moment.

I'll most likely wind up making Tues and Sat Med days after a while.

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
April 27, 11 ~ Chest/Triceps

I had a really good day today. I was able to push myself a lil bit shoulder wise and it felt good. I didn't go crazy though. I did my dynamic warm and drank my 1/2 strength powerade as always.

WAVE 25 WEEK 1
CHEST:

Flat Bench~ 195lbsX5, 225lbsX5, 255lbsX5
All felt really easy and left shoulder felt really good which is great.

Reverse Grip Bench~ 155lbsX5, 165lbsX5, 175lbsX5, 185lbsX3
Shoulder felt good with these also.

TRICEPS:
Rope Pulldown~ 70lbsX7, 80lbsX7, 90lbsX7X5, 100lbsX5
This is one of those old school cable machines which isn't easy.

DB KickBacks~ 25lbsX7, 30lbsX7, 35lbsX 2(5)

1 Arm OH Ext~ 10lbsX7, 15lbsX7
I was happy I didn't have any pain. I haven't been able to do this with 3lbs for the past couple months let alone 15lbs. I'll up it slowly. Next week I'll try 17.5lbs.

SHOULDER REHAB: Wall Angels, Scapular Hangs, Scapular Motions, Stick Stretch. I still have Sea Turtles. I took more weight from the gym so tonight I can perform them with 15lbs (each arm).

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
April 28, 11 ~ Cardio

Did my 45min of LISS Cardio this morning. Got Back tomorrow, Stadiums Sat, and Shoulders (finally) on Sunday.

I'll do my sea turtles again tonight with 15lbs on each hand. Those were brutal last night. I'll also do wall angels, scap motions, and plank walks.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Thought I'd post a motivational video of what many would say is the best around strength athlete in the world today:

Last edited by a moderator:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
April 29, 11 ~ Back

Had an AWESOME FUCKING day. I trained back and as always I did my dynamic warm up and drank my 1/2 strength powerade during my workout. The AWESOME part was I went and saw George (Physical Therapist) and he had me go through the rehab movements to make sure I was doing them correctly. He than told me to do some Oly Lifts, so I did some OH Squats, Drop Snatches, and Squat Snatches from Hang w/ the bar. I was amazed at how much improvement of my shoulder. These movements have always given me trouble even when I wasn't injured and they felt like butter today. George is going to be coming to my gym to learn the Oly Lifts next week.

WAVE 25 WEEK 1
BACK:

Deadlift (conventional)~ 154kgX5, 178kgX5, 201kgX10
These all felt light as they should feel. 444lbsx10 was easy and that's good.

Good Morning/Squat Combo~ 75kgX5, 80kgX5, 85kgX4, 90kgX3

Snatch Pulls from Hang~ 80kgX5, 90kgX5X3, 100kgX3

Bent Over Rows (palms up)~ 80kgX7, 90kgX7, 100kgX4

Shoulder Rehab: Wall Angels, Scap Hangs, Scap Motions, Sea Turtles, Stick Stretch.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
April 30, 11 ~ Cardio

Ran Stadiums 6x so the entire length of the stadium b/c it it has 6 sections. Than walked the track 4x. I was out there for 32min total.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
May 1, 11 ~ Shoulders/Biceps

Had an incredible day. I was able to train Shoulders and didn't have any pain. I went very lightly of course but it felt good to be able to train again. I'll slowly increase the weight and not start out to heavy to fast.

WAVE 25 WEEK 1
SHOULDERS:

Standing Military Press~ 40kgX7, 50kgX7, 60kgX7
no pain whatsoever when I did 60kg for 7.

Hanging Side Laterals~ 25lbsX7, 30lbsX 2(7)

BICEPS:

Alt DB Curl~ 30lbsX7, 35lbsX7, 40lbsX7, 45lbsX5, 50lbsX4

Shoulder Rehab
: Scap Hangs, Scap Motions, Wall Angels, Stick Stretch

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic