Soren Falby....DAMN BIG DOOD

Discussion in 'Latest News In The Bodybuilding World' started by JDUB, May 21, 2017.

1. LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS VIP Member

Nov 1, 2010
    i personally went the other way....NEVER ever thought i would have a tattoo until i turned 44...now have a full sleeve. Dont regret it at all...

2. Mrhat

Mrhat VIP Member

Jan 8, 2014
    I knew a guy back about 35 years ago (that's when the only ones you hardly ever seen, was the green Navy forearm tattoos).
    He was covered, neck and all,
    I asked him if he liked them. He told me that anytime someone is thinking about getting one he tells them to go to the tattoo shop, and pick out a tattoo, have the artist to draw it on a piece of paper and hang it on your wall . Then when you get tired of it, wad it up and throw it in the garbage. Because if you put it on your body, it's not easy to get it off.
    I must have thought it was good advice, because I decided to never get one..

Mrhat

JDUB likes this.
  3. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    All you need to do is start wearing Rogue fitness shirts and grow a ridiculous beard.

Mike_RN and JDUB like this.
  4. gunslinger

gunslinger VIP Member

Sep 19, 2010
    I'm almost 41 and don't have any ink. The guy is solid AF but the tats are always a bad idea if your thing is bodybuilding. Besides I always thought you were supposed to get a tat because its something you like or that has special meaning to you. These days I think most people get them because they want to be cool...like everyone else. Or they want to look the part of a bad ass. Look, when everyone from your grandma to the 14 year old neighbor girl has a sleeve it's not edgy anymore.

5. Billyb201

Billyb201 New Member

Jan 4, 2015
    plus nowadays all the women are doing.
    GONNA LOOK GREAT AS OLD HAGS WITH THEIR FORMS OF EXPRESSIONS.

SEEMS TO ME ANYWAYS, MOST OF THESE ARE LEMMINGS OR SHEEP. J7ST FOLLOWING THE CROWD.
    SEEMS LIKE THE TRUE TREND SETTERS ARE THOSE W/O TATTS.
    BUT WHEN THEIR ARE TATTS OF CHILDREN, LOST LOVED ONES, MILITARY AFFILIATIONS, ETC.
    BYT THEN AGAIN WTF DO I KNOW??

6. Billyb201

Billyb201 New Member

Jan 4, 2015
    BOLD HAVING SUPERMAN S THERE YOO

7. Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle VIP Member

Oct 13, 2014
    I call them Beardos!

8. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    It's all part of their "badass" persona, lol.

Heady Muscle likes this.
  9. IronSoul

IronSoul TID Board Of Directors

Apr 2, 2013
    Damn look at all the hate on tattoos. This all surprised me a little bit. I have ink and I'll continue to get it. Not everyone gets it to be cool or trendy. Some people just love art and tattoos. I think it looks awesome on Soren.

BKR1217 and Mike_RN like this.
  10. Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle VIP Member

Oct 13, 2014
    I don't mind well done tats at all. My first was in 92' in Venice Beach. But these guys with their beards......they groom all the time like a cat.

Mike_RN and IronSoul like this.
  11. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I'm about 30% covered and I love unique and/or well done ink. I think the Superman "S" is the least imaginative tattoo on the planet earth next to a dolphin on the ankle of a sorority girl. I also acquired my sleeve and chest pieces over time with each tat having significance. I hate the "no ink today full sleeve Carp or Tribal tomorrow" momos. who use tattooing for fashion (99% of the cross-fit twats I see at my gym)

12. Titan

Titan VIP Member

Dec 28, 2010
    TATs in excess is ugly. especially on your face or neck ...Lee priest? He looks retarded.
    Beards are too Islamic and God knows the muslims dont need encoragement,
    plus most guys with a bieard dont keep them clean, god knows what those beards have in them.
    The other thing is old guys with manbuns/pony tails...seriously?
    the line between men and women keeps becoming more and more faded.

Mrhat likes this.