Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Soren Falby....DAMN BIG DOOD

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
i personally went the other way....NEVER ever thought i would have a tattoo until i turned 44...now have a full sleeve. Dont regret it at all...

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I knew a guy back about 35 years ago (that's when the only ones you hardly ever seen, was the green Navy forearm tattoos).
He was covered, neck and all,
I asked him if he liked them. He told me that anytime someone is thinking about getting one he tells them to go to the tattoo shop, and pick out a tattoo, have the artist to draw it on a piece of paper and hang it on your wall . Then when you get tired of it, wad it up and throw it in the garbage. Because if you put it on your body, it's not easy to get it off.
I must have thought it was good advice, because I decided to never get one..

Mrhat

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Sadly I had mine before they were "acceptable". Used to look like a dangerous ex-con...now I look like a fucking Cross-Fitter :p

All you need to do is start wearing Rogue fitness shirts and grow a ridiculous beard.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm almost 41 and don't have any ink. The guy is solid AF but the tats are always a bad idea if your thing is bodybuilding. Besides I always thought you were supposed to get a tat because its something you like or that has special meaning to you. These days I think most people get them because they want to be cool...like everyone else. Or they want to look the part of a bad ass. Look, when everyone from your grandma to the 14 year old neighbor girl has a sleeve it's not edgy anymore.

Billyb201

Billyb201

Jan 4, 2015
Nowadays many do it b/c it's cool unfortunately. Tatoos can be a form of self expression and don't forget its in other's culture.

plus nowadays all the women are doing.
GONNA LOOK GREAT AS OLD HAGS WITH THEIR FORMS OF EXPRESSIONS.

SEEMS TO ME ANYWAYS, MOST OF THESE ARE LEMMINGS OR SHEEP. J7ST FOLLOWING THE CROWD.
SEEMS LIKE THE TRUE TREND SETTERS ARE THOSE W/O TATTS.
BUT WHEN THEIR ARE TATTS OF CHILDREN, LOST LOVED ONES, MILITARY AFFILIATIONS, ETC.
BYT THEN AGAIN WTF DO I KNOW??

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Damn look at all the hate on tattoos. This all surprised me a little bit. I have ink and I'll continue to get it. Not everyone gets it to be cool or trendy. Some people just love art and tattoos. I think it looks awesome on Soren.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Damn look at all the hate on tattoos. This all surprised me a little bit. I have ink and I'll continue to get it. Not everyone gets it to be cool or trendy. Some people just love art and tattoos. I think it looks awesome on Soren.
I don't mind well done tats at all. My first was in 92' in Venice Beach. But these guys with their beards......they groom all the time like a cat.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'm about 30% covered and I love unique and/or well done ink. I think the Superman "S" is the least imaginative tattoo on the planet earth next to a dolphin on the ankle of a sorority girl. I also acquired my sleeve and chest pieces over time with each tat having significance. I hate the "no ink today full sleeve Carp or Tribal tomorrow" momos. who use tattooing for fashion (99% of the cross-fit twats I see at my gym)

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
TATs in excess is ugly. especially on your face or neck ...Lee priest? He looks retarded.
Beards are too Islamic and God knows the muslims dont need encoragement,
plus most guys with a bieard dont keep them clean, god knows what those beards have in them.
The other thing is old guys with manbuns/pony tails...seriously?
the line between men and women keeps becoming more and more faded.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic