Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Sore Quads !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Alright boys, so I'm def not new to the game and sore muscles the day after pinning , but maybe I tweaked something .
i pinned Test E & Test P 1.5 cc's in my right quad but this time on the lower part of the quad when I usually do the upper part. Pinned Deca & Bold Cyp in the left quad , same spot. Yesterday woke up , with quads hella sore and swole. Did I pin the wrong spot ?
ive done pins in quads b4 and it has happened where I could hardly walk for like 3 days, that's the reason I hate to pin quads.
But today I have alittle more mobility, and it's pin day, but I think I'll hold off to this subsides .
Any feedback is welcome bros !!!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Sounds pretty normal. Fresh spot, lower on quads... Yeah, that's going to be sore. Next time only do one quad and give yourself a leg to stand on.

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
Sounds normal man. I pinned top quad one time. Never again, had dead leg for about a week lol.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
U guys are right !!! I think I'll do one quad at a time and stay w the same spot !!! I had alittle fever last nite too.
Don't know if it's because of the sore quads, but I've been poppin Motrin every few hours !!!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Uh oh! Sounds like early symptoms of Ebola.

but eat some baking soda you'll be ok.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Uh oh! Sounds like early symptoms of Ebola.

but eat some baking soda you'll be ok.

I don't even think baking soda can stand up to Ebola. I mean cancer is one thing but Ebola?! Sorry but you're as good as dead.

Last edited:
T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I only pin lower quads because the time I went higher, I had a freaking tree stump I was limping around with. Looked like a big water balloon and hurt like hell.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I just took a hot bath in Epsom salt and was in there for about an hour !!!
They still hurt but they feel better, I may take another one b4 bed !!! That and Motrin !!!
Not to menTion I think I may have food poisoning, always something !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I only pin lower quads because the time I went higher, I had a freaking tree stump I was limping around with. Looked like a big water balloon and hurt like hell.

Thats how my right leg feels ATM !!! But the swelling went down and I can move it more . Not gonna pin quads for alittle while and GONNA stick to just 1cc in each . I've always been worried bout quads since the first pin , had a knot the size of a baseball for like 3 days !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic