Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Someone Snitched on Me

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
People like that always get whats coming to them. She'll piss off the wrong person soon and karma will come with a vengeance. In the meantime, stay away from her and watch from a distance... it should be entertaining.
I think they live in misery.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
There are so many people that I know who are smoking or grilling meat for people and do not have this BS to deal with. I would say, that pos is probably to blame. Or it could be the meal prep place. Either way, go get your sanitation certificate, set up your LLC and start writing off everything. It is probably the best anyways. Reason is, if something happened and it was traced back to you, at least you have legit paperwork in place.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Man,
Sorry this happened to you. What the duck is wrong with people?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
So question. Have you thought of everyone who has bought from you and who has your contact info? Narrow down the likely suspects from there and come up with some possibilities? Also, anyone who worked or worked at the gym and knew. LOL.. The TID members want to bash some heads in….

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@beefnewton - could be! lol , not likely.

@JackD - I did do some sleuthing.....to get the list down lol
Here is what i have found thus far: The person that turned me in is/was a Facebook friend. I have my facebook locked down to where only friends can see my posts, etc. In addition, the said person also knew my home address as my home address was supposedly in the the complaint.
I have now submitted a FOIA (for those in the US: freedom of information act) for a copy of the complaint. Suspect they will redact whom....but i already have feelers out tryin to get a copy of it unredacted lol. Hey, its all in who you know!

I did go through the list of ppl that i have cooked for and continue to cook for. I still cooked this past weekend and informed all my clients (all 7 LOL), and they are all at my gym. So they are aware and they want their food, so they might be motivated to help me find the tattle person.

People are just miserable assholes.....I intend to get my revenge......

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
@beefnewton - could be! lol , not likely.

@JackD - I did do some sleuthing.....to get the list down lol
Here is what i have found thus far: The person that turned me in is/was a Facebook friend. I have my facebook locked down to where only friends can see my posts, etc. In addition, the said person also knew my home address as my home address was supposedly in the the complaint.
I have now submitted a FOIA (for those in the US: freedom of information act) for a copy of the complaint. Suspect they will redact whom....but i already have feelers out tryin to get a copy of it unredacted lol. Hey, its all in who you know!

I did go through the list of ppl that i have cooked for and continue to cook for. I still cooked this past weekend and informed all my clients (all 7 LOL), and they are all at my gym. So they are aware and they want their food, so they might be motivated to help me find the tattle person.

People are just miserable assholes.....I intend to get my revenge......
Awesome! Good luck! Can’t wait! Besides, cooking for friends… nothing against that.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Update:

Received the FOIA request yesterday. Sure as shit, this gave me the proof i needed to confront the bitch. They redacted the email address used that sent in the complaint. The email had 2 print screens from a Facebook post i made. Now if y'all know FB, is that mine is locked down and only friends can see my stuff and i am VERY SELECTIVE on who is my friend on FB. So that is how i knew it was a FB friend.
In addition, there is a feature in FB, where when you are looking at a post as you are signed into your account, it will put your account name into the comment field (just shows it on the screen). The person that fulfilled the FOIA, did not remove that identification. That was when i knew i had her.

So last night I was at gym and was hoping she would show up. She did. I was on treadmill at the time and seen her go to the dumbbells. So I approached her...."Why?" were my first words. Of course her response was why what. I then asked why are you so miserable?....then I went into how I knew it was her that turned in a complaint...she denied, so i said i have proof, and showed her from my phone....then she said she doesn't have fb anymore, it was hacked, etc. So i said "oh that is your response?"....then went to how miserable she is about spreading shit at the gym...she said Tim (my trainer who was there just a few feet away from us) was talking bad about her....i said bullshit, he has been nothing but supportive.
My last words to her were " do you know what happens to a person when they are turned into the health dept?", she said no so i said "your about to find out".

I wrote out a very detailed, long letter to the gym owner since she used to work for him and also she is putting and using his gym all over her stuff (aka social media/website, etc). This was sent this morning and i texted him as well so he was aware.

AFter the altercation, i went to the treadmill so i can finish my work out. She went to her workout but didn't finish and left.
I then texted the gym manager what transpired so that she was aware. She said she looked at the cameras and i did nothing wrong.
Got many texts last night that this person then defriended a bunch of people and stopped following people and the gym, etc. Was told she even went to her facebook and defriended people....hmmmm....the same facebook that was hacked that she allegedly don't use? bwahaha lying bitch.

Nothing but gym drama, but she messed with the wrong girl.

My plan is everytime i see her at the gym, approach her and ask her why, what did i do to you?......hahaha

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
You are my hero for the way you handled the situation. Like an adult. That is beautiful.
Happy Friday!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,