Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Some pics of Swiper

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
He said he never used it but in that last part you forget to mention amazing genetics. I think that's the biggest factor here.

Absolutely genetics first.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Outstanding bro.. One thick SOB...$5 footlongs huh? Who would of thought..

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I think I'll start experimenting with coco puffs.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
WTF? You're huge brother! Well done! Great job! I don't mean to be an asshole but isn't 3gr of gear per week pushing it a little bit health risk wise?

Thanks,

it could be, but this is what i like to do, it's my life, it's who i am and I have no regrets. if i do get some major problems later i'll deal with it. i know the risks and I'll accept the consequences. so far everything is fine, but i haven't had a heart scan, just my doc listening with his stethoscope. sounds normal, but that doesn't answer if i have an enlarged heart or something else wrong. i could drop dead tomorrow who knows, that's why i got life insurance. i'm worth more dead than alive and wouldn't be putting a financial burden on my family if i check out.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Well done swiper!! Beastly to say the least.

I wish you well, that's a whole lotta gear but that's your lifestyle and you certainly own it! Impressive mass bro.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Thanks,

it could be, but this is what i like to do, it's my life, it's who i am and I have no regrets. if i do get some major problems later i'll deal with it. i know the risks and I'll accept the consequences. so far everything is fine, but i haven't had a heart scan, just my doc listening with his stethoscope. sounds normal, but that doesn't answer if i have an enlarged heart or something else wrong. i could drop dead tomorrow who knows, that's why i got life insurance. i'm worth more dead than alive and wouldn't be putting a financial burden on my family if i check out.

I have the utmost respect for that post bro.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Swiper if you were to get married and start a family would you still use that amount of gear?respect for your honesty my only advice is to never get complacent and have regular blood work that was the advice I was given by mike matterazzo when I met him here in oz in the early 90s.take care

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Swiper if you were to get married and start a family would you still use that amount of gear?respect for your honesty my only advice is to never get complacent and have regular blood work that was the advice I was given by mike matterazzo when I met him here in oz in the early 90s.take care

advice noted, thanks

I'am married. been married for 11 years. my wife and I have known each other since 2nd grade. We have an 11 year old daughter. I got married and we had our daughter when i was 22. i was on 600mg of test C ew at the time she got pregnant. back then i was only doing one injection per week.

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Props Swiper! No doubt you have put your time in brutha and it has paid off!

LB

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Thanks for your candor. It's really appreciated. Your the first seriously jacked bb type that has discussed time and amounts that I've seen. Very insightful stuff regarding diet, usage, attitude.

Last edited:
sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
You eat like shit and you look fucking phenomenal. I must say im jealous. great work

LOL, my thoughts exactly. Another lucky sob with some awesome genetics.

Awesome job Swiper, looking massive!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic