Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

somatropin question

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
been doing 3iu everyday of somatropin for 2 months and noticing im starting to get tingling and numbness in my hands.also my joints are sore and stiff,Should i stop it for a while or completely.My bodyfat has really dropped also.besides that i feel great and my workouts are good.i feel strong and the pumps are awesome.what should i do,getting nervous,thanks guys.

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
Here ya go:

Side Effects of Somatropin - for the Consumer

Somatropin (rDNA origin - Refrigerated)

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Somatropin (rDNA origin - Refrigerated):

Discomfort at the injection site; mild swelling (eg, of the hands or feet); muscle or joint pain.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Somatropin (rDNA origin - Refrigerated):
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); body pain or stiffness; burning, tingling, itching, or numbness in the palm of the hand, fingers, or wrist; change in appearance or size of a mole; chest pain; confusion; constant feeling of need to empty the bowel; curvature of the spine; depression; ear pain, discharge, or discomfort; excessive thirst or hunger; fast heartbeat; fever; frequent urination; hearing problems; increased pressure in the head or eye; infection; nausea; one-sided weakness; severe or persistent stomach or back pain; severe or persistent swelling of the ankles, legs, hands, or feet; slurred speech; sudden, severe, or persistent headache or dizziness; visual changes; vomiting.

Cant comment as for as minimizing these effects. If they're unbearable, of course stop. This report claims them as severe, advising to seek medical attn.
Everything I've read says that its a normal reaction to hgh (whether exhibiting too large an administration I dont know), some calculate the authenticity on the sides. I have no experience with hgh, just what I've read.
Do some searches on the topic, there is info to be found.

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
My doctor has me on 3 EOD. and I have had no side effects. When I first started my Dr. did warn me of possible side effects such as carpal tunnel and swelling of my joints. 4 monthes on and going good.

Shovel

Shovel

Oct 21, 2010
I'd either drop down to 2 or do 3 eod. Some say after a while it'll wear off, but never did for me until I stopped. The wife has been running eod and says she likes it, but I can't tell any difference in anything on her...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic