jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Bump! Let's see where y'all are at

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
6 weeks out, that's all you get for now ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400278339253.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400278339253.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 103
ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
There's a couple more.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400285296776.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400285296776.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 96
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Looking like a brick shithouse bro keep up the great work

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Looking like a brick shithouse bro keep up the great work

Thanks man! Much appreciated. I think as long as I come in peeled and bring my best on stage I will dominate the Jr heavyweights in this one, and then the open light heavies in august I think I have a solid chance of placing high as well. I'm excited, can't wait to get up there.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
What show are you doing? I'm guessing you competed this past weekend or this coming weekend looking at the dates of the posts.

Curious to see some pics and how you did. NPC?

Last edited:
ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
What show are you doing? I'm guessing you competed this past weekend or this coming weekend looking at the dates of the posts.

Curious to see some pics and how you did. NPC?

Idk if you were talking to me or the OP but my show is still a little over 4 weeks away. I have a thread going called 6 weeks out first competition.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Idk if you were talking to me or the OP but my show is still a little over 4 weeks away. I have a thread going called 6 weeks out first competition.

What show is it bro. 4 weeks out you still have time to tighten things up. I'm just interested is seeing how our members are doing and what protocol they used and how they look. For me bodybuilding is a constant learning experience. You should learn a little something from each shown that you can carry on to the next show and make adjustments if needed to come in better than the last one. Yes, definitely keep us posted. I compete at the lt heavy class myself but in the masters class. I can't keep up with you young guys mass wise at my age. lol But always trying to learn whenever I can. I'll search for your thread.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
What show is it bro. 4 weeks out you still have time to tighten things up. I'm just interested is seeing how our members are doing and what protocol they used and how they look. For me bodybuilding is a constant learning experience. You should learn a little something from each shown that you can carry on to the next show and make adjustments if needed to come in better than the last one. Yes, definitely keep us posted. I compete at the lt heavy class myself but in the masters class. I can't keep up with you young guys mass wise at my age. lol But always trying to learn whenever I can. I'll search for your thread.

Flex lewis classic is the first one I'm doing. I'll be in junior heavyweights. Those pics in this thread were from 7 or so weeks out. I'm a lot tighter now. Just check out that thread if you find it, its in the bodybuilding section, I am keeping it updated at least once a week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic