Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

So the wife wants....

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
a tablet for Christmas. who's got one and how well does it work?

which ones should i stay away from?

she doesn't need a lot of memory, she won't be streaming tons of movies or TV show, just needs to get arund the net and store some word docs.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I have an Ipad 2 and really like it.

But I am very interested in Microsoft Surface.

Does she have an android or Iphone?
if yes, then I would probably get a tablet based on the OS of the phone.

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
I have an Ipad 2 and really like it.

But I am very interested in Microsoft Surface.

Does she have an android or Iphone?
if yes, then I would probably get a tablet based on the OS of the phone.

yes she has an i-phone, i just don't see spending $450 on a tablet unless the i-pad is really worth the extra money. apple makes nice stuff but GOD DAMN

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
I have a Nexus 7 and love it. The tablet market is begining to get flooded so really just take your pick.

I would say that if she is uses to the iphone then you might want to go with an ipad.

I have a Google based phone so the Nexus and my phone work together along with Google Chrome on my pc so its really nice to take pics and have it show up on the other two.

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I have the iphone, ipad and a mac at home.....everything is synched up perfectly and I wouldn't choose to differentiate. The ipad is basically a bigger iphone with a more memory and gadgets....I love it.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
That my man is classic.

I am getting my wife a pair of flip flops and a dildo...

If she doesnt like the flip flops she can go fuck herself!

seriously though.. for what you want get an android tablet

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
yes she has an i-phone, i just don't see spending $450 on a tablet unless the i-pad is really worth the extra money. apple makes nice stuff but GOD DAMN

If she has an iphone I would get her an Ipad.
Using Itunes to sync music, pictures, etc will be nice vs using two different systems.

If thats more then you want to spend then go with the flips flops and the dildo :)

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
I have iPad 3 there banging :) worth it tbh

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
If she has an iphone I would get her an Ipad.
Using Itunes to sync music, pictures, etc will be nice vs using two different systems.

If thats more then you want to spend then go with the flips flops and the dildo :)

Agreed... get the ipad since she already has an iphone... she can then use icloud and all of her pics, music, books, games and so forth will sync right up.

LB

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012

i expected nothing less than this response from you Mr. Kane good to see theres other good bro's here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic