Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So-so

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
You look like l try to get to but as I close in on sub 10 percent I seem to lose more muscle than fat.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Damn man, you got size and veins goin on, what more you want? You look great, and seem to have some some excellent leanness in all the right parts. Which part you down about? I wouldn't be down at all if I were you.

Thanks for posting! Lookin lean and great symmetry too.
Thanks Bova and thanks to everyone for their kind words.

I know to the average onlooker, I have no bitch but just like most of us here, we work pretty hard.

I have looked better before but theses differences are small increments and like previously said, I'm not 30 y.o. anymore.

As for what I'd like different, more size. Arms look fine but only rolling on 18" no pump.

Also a shout out to FD for his "Help".

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Seriously? I would not be upset walking around all summer looking like that! Thanks for making want to change my username to “chubbles” ass hat! Lol

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Looking jacked, brah!....Keep on keeping on!....

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Awesome accomplishments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Seriously? I would not be upset walking around all summer looking like that! Thanks for making want to change my username to “chubbles” ass hat! Lol
Thats part of my issue, I know what the gear gives, time will take away. It won't be a drastic decent but I know this will be my peak.

Normally I peak in Aug. It just didn't workout that way this year.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Thats part of my issue, I know what the gear gives, time will take away. It won't be a drastic decent but I know this will be my peak.

Normally I peak in Aug. It just didn't workout that way this year.

im planning to be at my best in July so I get what you’re saying.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Vacation?

The wife and I may do a vacation in late summer/fall so I may need a double peak this year.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Vacation?

The wife and I may do a vacation in late summer/fall so I may need a double peak this year.

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Currently where I'm at. Off a cycle now for 5 weeks but was not happy with the results. Unfortunately the cycle got cut short 4 weeks. My goal is to try to maintain this through the summer but I know I'll start to lose some in another 2 months.

What I keep and for how long will be up to my diet and training. The trouble is, I always have been good with my diet and I never miss a workout. We'll see but feeling a little down about where I'm at right now.

Thanks for stopping bye

6ll8qCf.jpg
Damn, bro. I think you're looking good. Keep grinding!

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Currently where I'm at. Off a cycle now for 5 weeks but was not happy with the results. Unfortunately the cycle got cut short 4 weeks. My goal is to try to maintain this through the summer but I know I'll start to lose some in another 2 months.

What I keep and for how long will be up to my diet and training. The trouble is, I always have been good with my diet and I never miss a workout. We'll see but feeling a little down about where I'm at right now.

Thanks for stopping bye

6ll8qCf.jpg
Way better than "so-so", man. Great work!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic