So I bought a C7 Z06 today.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic Chat' started by FLEXjs, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Lizard King

Lizard King Administrator Staff Member

Sep 9, 2010
    I need to move to Canada, I think I'd be rich as fuck with the free healthcare and all, lol

Littleguy and BLTC like this.
  2. Ramrod

Ramrod VIP Member

Jun 5, 2012
    I can't see the picture here at work... Congrats on the Vette.

You still have your Charger?

FLEXjs likes this.
  3. Superman

Superman VIP Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Ghey... Only cuz I'm mad jelly. Sweet ride brother. Very cool

FLEXjs likes this.
  4. FLEXjs

FLEXjs TID Board Of Directors

Apr 23, 2012
    Thank you and yes I still have the Charger. Probably the only dude in the world with an SRT 392 as a winter beater. :D :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    Ramrod likes this.
  5. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    I love it:)

FLEXjs likes this.
  6. BLTC

BLTC VIP Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Before I got laid off this July I worked with a younger fella who had a plum crazy SRT392 scatpak charger. He rocked that mofo year round with blizzaks on all for corners in the midwest. We took his car to lunch one day and with me being by far the lightest of the 4 guys in the car at 200lbs (fat ass IT guys) I was pretty shocked at how fast it was and I have ridden in several 10sec street cars.

FLEXjs likes this.
  7. FLEXjs

FLEXjs TID Board Of Directors

Apr 23, 2012
    Always wanted Plum Crazy. The color was discontinued like 2 weeks before I ordered mine. I found one on a lot near me but it had the Sepia interior and it looked like shit to me so I got the Jazz Blue.

It's a ridiculously fast car considering how big and heavy it is. I run mine year round too. I put Bridgestone Blizzak DM-v2 tires on the stock wheels and it's just fine in the winter. I run Forged after-market wheels in the summer with wider, stickier Nitto tires on them.

Ramrod and BLTC like this.
  8. Ramrod

Ramrod VIP Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Good to hear, I drive mine year round as well. Going to try and not drive it has much during the bad winter days now. Done way to much work now.