Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So I bought a C7 Z06 today.....

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
May I ask how your big ass fits in that car sir.....

Getting in is no problem and I'm not tall (5' 10") so there's lots of headroom. It's not bad at all inside. I actually went to a dealer a couple months ago and asked him if I could sit inside one to see if I fit.

Ain't gonna lie though I ain't getting out of it gracefully but I'll figure that part out.

Reactions: 5.0
macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
@FLEXjs Man, that is a sweet car. Happy for you and waiting for some good dash cam footage ;)

You dont plan on driving that thing in the winter do you?

U handicapped?

There is a guy at my gym....in better shape than me with a nice camaro which he takes good care of. He parks right up front in the gym in the handicap spots and he actually has a handicap tag hanging from his mirror. I would be way too embarrassed to do that....but that dude is proud as hell to park his car right there in front and strut into the gym.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Some people see America's all time greatest sports car, other people see a disabled parking spot.

Super fucking badass car!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Congratulations Flex! It looks great!

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
That's an amazing machine brother. Try get us some footage or shots of the inside.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Getting in is no problem and I'm not tall (5' 10") so there's lots of headroom. It's not bad at all inside. I actually went to a dealer a couple months ago and asked him if I could sit inside one to see if I fit.

Ain't gonna lie though I ain't getting out of it gracefully but I'll figure that part out.
Roll out and take a knee, nice, lol

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
NVM... saw the "CZ" and thought you were talking handguns... I have two CZ PO7's and love them :D

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
All I can say is I'm gelly.... and it's over kill...

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Picked it up today. Holy Hell what a machine.....

attachment.php

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic