Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

So I bought a C7 Z06 today.....

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I can't see the picture here at work... Congrats on the Vette.

You still have your Charger?

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Picked it up today. Holy Hell what a machine.....

attachment.php
Ghey... Only cuz I'm mad jelly. Sweet ride brother. Very cool

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I can't see the picture here at work... Congrats on the Vette.

You still have your Charger?

Thank you and yes I still have the Charger. Probably the only dude in the world with an SRT 392 as a winter beater. :D :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Thank you and yes I still have the Charger. Probably the only dude in the world with an SRT 392 as a winter beater. :D :)

Before I got laid off this July I worked with a younger fella who had a plum crazy SRT392 scatpak charger. He rocked that mofo year round with blizzaks on all for corners in the midwest. We took his car to lunch one day and with me being by far the lightest of the 4 guys in the car at 200lbs (fat ass IT guys) I was pretty shocked at how fast it was and I have ridden in several 10sec street cars.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Before I got laid off this July I worked with a younger fella who had a plum crazy SRT392 scatpak charger. He rocked that mofo year round with blizzaks on all for corners in the midwest. We took his car to lunch one day and with me being by far the lightest of the 4 guys in the car at 200lbs (fat ass IT guys) I was pretty shocked at how fast it was and I have ridden in several 10sec street cars.

Always wanted Plum Crazy. The color was discontinued like 2 weeks before I ordered mine. I found one on a lot near me but it had the Sepia interior and it looked like shit to me so I got the Jazz Blue.

It's a ridiculously fast car considering how big and heavy it is. I run mine year round too. I put Bridgestone Blizzak DM-v2 tires on the stock wheels and it's just fine in the winter. I run Forged after-market wheels in the summer with wider, stickier Nitto tires on them.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012

attachment.php

Good to hear, I drive mine year round as well. Going to try and not drive it has much during the bad winter days now. Done way to much work now.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I'll show you fd's tits for a ride.... nice car boss.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic