Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Snowden: Patriot or Traitor?

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Here in lies the problem. Unfortunately the people in this country have become so dumbed down that all it takes is the Bruce Springsteen band and a lazer light show at the DNC convention and the sheeple come a runnin...Baaaaaaahhhhhhh.........................so how do you stop that? The people in this country would vote for a ham sandwich if it had an attractive package and could read a tele-prompter well. Hmm, I think im loosing faith in my fellow man.

Sadly you are right and that's how these power hungry egalomaniacs get into office and they talk the talk and walk the walk but they are actually out to destroy this country. Candidates know what buttons to push, just to convince voters to be their friend and vote for them. I myself has lost all respect for our government and what it now really stands for

All these scandals such as the IRS conservative targeting, ObamaCare, no budget etc. really show how dysfunctional our government has become

Last edited:
P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Let's hope bitmessage is ported to mobile soon so 50 million people can start to use strong encryption for casual communication. No real threat use open communication. Prism is NOT about terrorism.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
yep. it was just a matter of time.

fuk. this is gonna be better than O.J. This is global.

"send lawyers guns and money - the shit has hit the fan" - warren zevon

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
yep. it was just a matter of time.

fuk. this is gonna be better than O.J. This is global.

"send lawyers guns and money - the shit has hit the fan" - warren zevon

That song is oh so fitting for this situation as the shit's going to hit the fan and stick somewhere

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic