Members
Latest Member
Joannafit

Smolov Squat Training Calculator

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Well I couldn't hack it, that's why there's no log up for me.... I sent pob a pm telling him about my worthlessness lol I was going to let this thread disappear but since it got bumped Ill just come clean and say I'm weak suace.... I hope somebody else can give it a go and succeed at it...

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
I read about this routine a while back and was wanting to try it with deadlifts instead but havent had the balls yet. What do u guys think about dl instead of sqts?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I read about this routine a while back and was wanting to try it with deadlifts instead but havent had the balls yet. What do u guys think about dl instead of sqts?

That would be begging for a injury IMO

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

See if you can write up an adapted program. I will give it some thought too.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I know a dude who's just starting out in it. My squat is without a doubt my worst lift. I'd be curious to see what I could do after some rounds of this...

After a few runs of SHEIKO of course ;)

its now October and I've added almost two hundred pounds to my squat since this post was made 10 months ago! And I haven't ran smolov yet! However, I will be starting this soon due to an elbow injury.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

DL's take more time to recover from than Squats. You recover form squats in 1 week. It takes around 2 weeks to recover from DL when talking about heavy weight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic