Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Slovenian Couple Apprehended in Austria for Selling Steroids

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
^^If you had a quarter of that much money,you should retire forever.

How much is all relative......to a welfare recipient $100,000 is a lot, to a poor man $1,000,000 is a lot, to a millionaire a $1,000,000,000 is a lot.........it is not about how much, it is about the GREED.

If you are going to steal and do illegal things you MUST have an exit strategy. NO illegal operation lasts forever.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
How much is all relative......to a welfare recipient $100,000 is a lot, to a poor man $1,000,000 is a lot, to a millionaire a $1,000,000,000 is a lot.........it is not about how much, it is about the GREED.

If you are going to steal and do illegal things you MUST have an exit strategy. NO illegal operation lasts forever.

no doubt,greed usually gets them in the ass, i mean end.i'm not poor 100k is a lot to me,it takes that much a yr to support a family in my area.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
no doubt,greed usually gets them in the ass, i mean end.i'm not poor 100k is a lot to me,it takes that much a yr to support a family in my area.

$100,000 a year is ok, like you said that is what you NEED to support your family. Life has made it so $100K is not really that much money anymore.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
BD and Asia Pharm.

well when you sell shit for the price they did it makes it totally understandable to have that much lol. Now on the second hand, i cant believe they cold sell anything at the fucking prices.

As Ms W. said Exit strategy exit strategy exit strategy. Even on legit business its always good to have one.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I'm confused if we should be celebrating that????

I don't celebrate any bust in our business!! Never used their products (cept BD back during its first run), but lots of people have Crowman's opinion on them. High priced garbage, but i cant confirm.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't celebrate any bust in our business!! Never used their products (cept BD back during its first run), but lots of people have Crowman's opinion on them. High priced garbage, but i cant confirm.

I know what you mean. Silver lining: at least it wasn't one of the good sources. It's my understanding their BD line was crap.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I know what you mean. Silver lining: at least it wasn't one of the good sources. It's my understanding their BD line was crap.

Looks like anthony roberts just lost his main supply of sponsors for his non read blog lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic