Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Since I almost died I should say...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That sounds like an accident that would have made the news.
I thought you were going to say you saw the light ......lol
and decided to get your shit together:)
All in all if you had this happen to you then I guess I should be glad that as a felllow human you are alive.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
It was a UHaul. The driver was drunk AND on cocaine. He went the wrong way down the street, hit a car and a motorcyclist, then went on the sidewalk and hit a bunch of pedestrians, including me. I have no memory

RAIDEN and I did the most aggressive f*cking that has ever occurred. Beast Mode Mid-Cycle Bat-Sh*t F*ckfest 2015. Hurt worse than the UHaul.

Absolutely hilarious

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

that is it.

all the news stations claimed that no one was terribly injured and a lot of my friends called and emailed trying to get them to print retractions. but they gave no f*cks. the hospital said i was the worst case but i dont know if everyone was taken to the same hospital.

at any rate who knows what would have happened if he hadnt crashed into a pole. we might all be dead.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'm glad you're alright brother. But even happier that raiden sent you flowers and yall had that caliber of sex!

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Naturally when I heard this, my first concerns were for Raiden. I'm glad your both OK.

In all seriousness, its funny what the sound of crashing metal can do for your perspective on a lot of things. Stay safe.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I survived a horrible accident when I was 20. Should have been dead. It proved to me right then and there that there was still a purpose for my life and there is a reason im still here.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
RAIDEN works part time at a floral shop, flowers didnt cost him anything. Its the thought that matters most.....

I'm glad you're alright brother. But even happier that raiden sent you flowers and yall had that caliber of sex!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic